SEOKLISA (Hoseok x Lisa)

Hobi And Lisa have been dating for 1 and half year. It was Hobi who proposed Lisa on the last day of college with a bouquet of 100 white roses.

Lisa always liked Hobi but never tried to confess because of Hobi's girl best friend. Momo.

It's not like Momo was a bully, she was a beautiful and sweet girl.

Lisa never confessed to Hobi because she saw some sparks between them. Though she liked Hobi she didn't wanted to get in between them.

But Momo cleared all her misunderstandings about her and Hobi's friendship. She told Lisa that her and Hobi were just friends nothing more.

Everything went nice day by day. Lisa and Hobi grew stronger. Lisa and Momo also became close friends.

Those three were inseparable. A golden trio they were called.

One day Momo had to leave because she got a scholarship in a university abroad and because she wanted to learn more she decided to leave.

Lisa and Hobi were very much upset especially Hobi because she was his childhood best friend but he didn't stop her and let her go.

After she left, following days were more gloomy for the couple. And when momo got this news that her best friend and her cute monkey are still sulking she video called them and gave the sulking couple an earful.

Finally both Lis and Hobi let go of their sadness and slowly started to accept that Momo can't stay with them forever she has a life too.

Hobi and Lisa were the sweetest couple. Both were sunshines and mood makers. They loved each other so much.

But one day something happened that shocked the their colleagues, friends and family.

Lisa was found dead in her apartment.

Everything seemed to crush down for their close friends and family. They couldn't believe that the sweet girl they loved so much was not anymore with them.

On the day of funeral Lisa's casket was closed as her friends and family requested because they didn't wanted see their sweet girl's like that.

Everyone one was crying, everyone Lisa's mom and dad were still in disbelief that their daughter left them so early.

Blacktan stood there supporting her parents. Jisoo, Jennie and Chae were shedding tears, while other members of BTS were comforting them while secretly wiping their tears.

Hobi sat there near Lisa's gravestone not shedding a single tear but sitting there just in daze.

Everyone was concerned for him, and just as Jimin was approach him a figure came near him and stopped him and signalled to let her go near him. Jimin just nodded.

A figure approached Hobi and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. He didn't look up and sat there still staring at the gravestone.

"Hobi... " The woman's voice called him slightly shaking him. Waking him from his daze.

Hobi recognised the voice and finally his tears started rolling down while the woman hugged him tightly in a comforting manner.

"Momo-ah why did she leave me!? She promised me she will stay with me forever! Then why!?.. " he cried in Momo's arm clutching her tightly.

She just stayed silent with her tears rolling down too while she rubbed his back to keep him calm.

"We were going to get married! We were going to be together forever then why did she leave!? I still remember she was so happy and jumpy while trying her wedding dress then why...huh!? " he sobbed.

Blacktan cried more remembering Lisa's happy face when she was trying her wedding dress, when she was placing the oder for her wedding cake. It hurted them too much.

One masked man and woman watched the parents, friends all shedding tears from from behind the tree and it pricked their heart seeing them all cry.

"I never wanted this... "

"I know but we can't do anything. " The masked man told the woman taking the her for hug.
_______________________________________________
To be continued....

For MALATIBISWAS 's request for Hobi x Lisa
Part 2 will be soon released.

Hope you liked the first part.

And ciararoofab your Jin x Lisa request is on the way. Soon I will post it too.