1

3rd person pov:

Y/n went to her oldest brother who lives in the states for some reason. She couldn't make it to Korea before the summer holiday ends. She came back to Korea yesterday. But 7 days of school was already held.

Tomorrow's her school. So she packed her uniform and backpack.

D-day: schools day

Y/n's pov:

At 7 in the morning, my mum called me downstairs to have my breakfast. After I went downstairs I saw my 2nd older brother Seungcheol was already there having his breakfast. After we finished our breakfast both of us headed for our school.

As when we were on our way to school Seoungcheol suddenly spoke up,

"One of my friends is your new classmate"

As usual, I gave a little smile. Then asked, "But what about the others, how are they?"

Seungcheol replied, "They are great as usual. But when will you stop reading?"

"NEVER" I replied without taking my eyes off the book.

We chatted till we reached our school.

At school

Stil y/n's pov:

I entered through the school gate and saw my 2 best friends, Rose and Minghao. I ran to them and hugged them. We hugged each other for nearly 30 seconds.
Then Minghao said,

"Yo! How are you doing?"

"As always. A dead PERSON." I replied back.

As I'm a huge popper, whenever I see the idols 'male mostly' I get a heart attack

"Shouldn't have asked!" Minghao said with a jokingly smile.

I just gave him a glare.

"But what about you two, Minghao and Rosie? How are you guys doing?" I asked

"We weren't good before but now we are fucking the happiest person living on earth, as we are seeing you. " Rose replied.

"Language lol!" I said.

We headed to our classroom as we chatted with each other. We talked about things, I told them about my days in the states.

After we talked for a while, suddenly Rose said,

"Shit! I forgot my homework at home. Our teacher will kill me this time if I don't give it to him."

"You little shit! There are only 15 minutes left till our 1st class starts!" I said angrily.

"I gotta get it! Please let me go. I need it." Rose said, "Hao can you come with me?" Rose asked after turning to Minghao

"Okie" replied Minghao looking at me nervously.

"But do it fast ok?" I told them.

"YES, MAM!" Replied both Minghao and Rose.

After they went, I went to the school's playground. I wanted to see the kids play as I love to watch them and read.

As I was reading, suddenly something hit me. And on the name of Merlin's pants my glasses fell. Shit! I started to find them like a maniac.

Then someone came to me, helped me with my glasses. After I wore my glasses I looked at that person's eyes. He was wearing glasses and they were fox-like and sharp...

(it's Minghao's bday!!!! And stream Rock with you!!!!! Fighting)

To be continued~~~~~