8

3rd person pov:

On the next day, Y/n, Minghao, Rose, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Jun were going to school together.

Then Y/n saw someone very unexpected. Someone Y/n least wanted to be here. It was...

Y/n pov:

Me, Minghao, Rose, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Jun were going to school together.

Then I saw someone very unexpected. Someone I least wanted to be here. It was Jae. My Ex-boyfriend. I had dated him 1 year go to get over Wonpil.

He was very abusive towards me. He wanted to do anything with me without me wanted. And also he was the too overprotective towards me. He started hitting me whenever he saw me with any guys excluding Seungcheol. He and Wonpil are together in the band Day6.

(Sorry if any of u are eaj stan. but this is a pure fiction.)

He even hit me for being friends with Dowoon who is also another of his bandmate. He even wanted to beat me for being bestfriends with Minghao. That is when I couldn't take it. I broke up with him.

I looked at the others. They also noticed him. Everyone knew about it except for Wonwoo.

I saw Jae coming towards us.

When he came towards us, Seungcheol was the first one to speak up,

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to apolozise. To Y/n!" he replied

"You Won't take another step furthermore. I swear if you do you'll see the worst of me!" Jun said angrily

"Yaa! Go away! How dare you come to her when, you just treated her badly!" Rose said 2x angrily then Jun.

"I know! I'm sorry Y/n! Please forgive me. I wanna be with you again. I realized that I can't be with you. I love.." He was saying

"Please Jae! Go away! I beg you! I don't like you! Just leave me alone!" I screamed at him.

Seungcheol was going to punch him but I stopped him.

Wonwoo pov:

Me, Y/n, Seungcheol, Jun, Minghao and Rose were going to school together.

Then I nothiced Y/n being a blank face. I saw a very tall guy appear infront Y/n.

Seungcheol spoke up,

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to apolozise. To Y/n!" he replied

"You Won't take another step furthermore. I swear if you do you'll see the worst of me!" Jun said angrily. I was a bit shocked because I've never seen him this angry

"Yaa! Go away! How dare you come to her when, you just treated her badly!" Rose said 2x angrily then Jun.

"I know! I'm sorry Y/n! Please forgive me. I wanna be with you again. I realized that I can't be with you. I love.." He was saying

"Please Jae! Go away! I beg you! I don't like you! Just leave me alone!" Y/n screamed at him.

I saw Seungcheol was going to punch him but Y/n stopped him.

We left him there.

After we came to school, Y/n was very upset. All of us tried to cheer her up. She smiled at us but all of us knew that it was a fake smile.

I got to know the whole story from Minghao and Rose. While telling the story both of them was like they might kill him right now!

I also felt I might kill this boy the moment I see him.

But seeing Y/n made me upset as well.

[A/n: Anyone reading this shit or am I just bothering to update ma stories daily -_-]

To be continued~~~~~