11

Still 3rd person pov:

"No! It can't be! Rose got secret crush on Minghao! And Minghao and Momo are dating!? How can you be so sure?" Wonwoo said blankly.

"Yes. That is it! I already told you Rose saw Minghao and Momo kissing eachother and after that they were hugging! I freaking can't believe Minghao didn't tell this to me." Y/n said annoyed

"Hearing him do this with Rose makes me feel like I'll just kill him!" Wonwoo said angrily. "You know I'm also feeling responsible for this as it was me who introduced them." he added

"Nah! You introduced us to other too. But we just didn't started doing all of that. So don't be sorry. I just.. " Y/n was saying but git cut of my someone and It was Minghao.

"Hey! What are you two doing here alone huh!" he said in a teasing voice. "By the way, Where's Rose? Mingyu told me that you two are at here, the school yard."

Y/n cursed at Mingyu under her breath. Because she was sensing that something bad might happen between Wonwoo and Y/n.

"You jerk! How dare you do that to her! I will surely kill you today for hurting my friend!" Wonwoo burst out.

"What!? Whom Did I Hurt?!" Minghao said blankly

Hearing that Wonwoo started punching at Minghao. Minghao did the same to protect himself.

Y/n tried hard to stop them. But it didn't work out.

Then someone screamed at them and that was Rose,

"Stop you two! Wonwoo, Minghao! Let the other go! Wonwoo, Y/n! Come with me!"

Wonwoo and let of go each other seeing her frowing a lot.

Then Wonwoo and Y/n went with Rose leaving Minghao at the playground.

Rose pov:

"Who the hell told you to start fight with him!?" I said angrily at Wonwoo.

"No one! But I just Couldn't hold my anger! How could he!?" Wonwoo replied to me trembling in anger

"Its ok. Let him be with her. They likes each other. So I think they should be together. And mostly its my fault that I didn't confess

"But it was me who intro.." Wonwoo was saying but got cut off by Rose.

"Stop! I don't wanna hear anything about it. Let's just forget about it. Arrasseyo!" we nodded hearing that.

Y/n pov:

Rose was telling us not to talk about iut but she can't just forget it so easily. I know that perfectly. She is more sensitive then other People.

And I know that she is trying so hard not to show her saddened face. She might be smiling outside or joking with us but I know she is dying in the inside.

~~skip to lunch time~~

Me, Wonwoo, Rose, Jun and Mingyu sat in the same table. Seungcheol also wanted to join but I send him off saying we don't need him.

I told them about it even though Rose told me not to. I just told her to back off. And let me do whatever I am doing

All of them were shocked hearing it. But everyone didn't say even a word.

In the meantime Minghao asked to join. The others looked angry especially Wonwoo. But I gave him the look that don't do anything.

Minghao said out to Wonwoo,

"What were you saying about hurting your friend.? Who are talking about?"

"Its nothing! He was Just confused about something." Rose said out even before Wonwoo could say anything.

"Oh, okey." Minghao replied "By the way wanted to tell y'all that I'm with Momo. Hehe."

All of us fake cheered. I don't know but Rose looked the most happy in it. Ahh. She is in soo pain now!

Our conversation wasn't like usual with Minghao. But we still tried to stay normal.

After our school was finished Minghao excused himself and said that he is going to the cafe to meet Momo.

All of us nodded and started going on our way. As all of us excluding Mingyu's direction to our houses were same we went together.

Rose and my house were at the end so we were together at the end. She told me that she can go alone. And I don't need to come with her. I insisted but she just said no.

I let her go but I was worrying a lot.

~~Time skip~~

I'm at home now. And I'm still worrying about Rose. I was just randomly scrolling in Instagram. Then my phone buzzed. Rose called me. I picked it up immediately.

"Y/n. Come to the ice-cream coffee Cafe. The others are coming. We are meeting up now."

"Ok." I said

I cut the call and thought, good that we are meeting up. We should talk seriously about it here as Minghao won't be here.

~~At the cafe~~

I went to the cafe and saw that all of them were already there. I apologized to them for being late. They said it's ok in unison.

After we placed our orders. We started talking.

(I know y'all know what they'll talk about so I'm not giving the details here and also bcz I'm a lazy ass)

Rose said at last,

"Should I just move on?"......

(A/n: so this was it guys

(A/n: so this was it guys. Its 1am now and IMMA feeling tired of writing. Hope y'all didn't enjoy it. TUTU.)

To be continued~~