Chapter 5

Sarawat POV

My second day in the hotel, check out time is in 12noon but i need to out early because my father wants me in the office. James never called or texted me ,nor my parents, it means  he didn't contact them. I know what  will happen next so i need to prepare myself, 5 years? It's not easy, forgetting someone who used to be with me in 5 years. It's very painful thinking the memories that we have, I hold my tears. I don't want to go to the office with swollen eyes because everybody knows that my boyfriend arrived 2 days ago.

Upon reaching the reception area, i was finding the cute guy. Cute guy again? Questioning my thoughts, yes he's cute like a bunny, he smile like an angel. Ms. Earn noticed that i was zoning out,i ask her about the guy  who's with her the other night, "is he okay?i mean the guy who's with you the other night, he seems in a hurried to leave that night" She told me that his father is in the hospital and he already passed his resignation so that he can take care of him. I  nodded and return the card key to her. I was expecting to see him today, to see his smile
but knowing he resigned it give a little pang in my heart. It's not that i like him but i just want to see his smile, it give me warm.

I was arrived early, not so many employees yet in the building. Dad texted me, his at office right now so directly go to him, i greeted his secretary.
I knocked the door before i came in, Dad smile at me. I know what's the next thing come oit from his mouth "how's James?" He asked.. "he's fine!" That's all i can answer, i change the topic, asking him about thing he need to discuss to me. I can see it in his eyes that he sense something but he ignore it. We discussed about the new factory he's planning to build in the countryside, we need another factory to accumulate the demands of orders. He had already the target places where we can build our factory, it's a small mountain resort. My father want me to go there to converse the owner to sell it.

We heard knock and when i look at it, it's Joss.. Joss Wayar. He's a manager and a trusted person of my father. He's also the one who object my position to be the next CEO because he said I'm still young, i need more experience but he don't have a choice because my dad who's the one  to choose who could take his position. He say hi and smiled to me, he's my senior  in the university and use to follow me few times because he said he likes me but when he knows that i already had a boyfriend he distant himself. He give the documents to my dad for him to sign, dad informed him about my trip to the countryside. He just nodded left the office, me need to go also because i have plenty of things to finish beacuse i was out for 2 days.

While walking to my table, i was busy reading the information that my father give me about owner of the resort that i didn't noticed there's someone seating at my table.i was stunned at the doorway, i never  expected him to be here.

Please comment and vote🤍💚
Thanks😘
Sweet