7|

"Elon musk is a- really?""Yup"

"Yup"

The cool sea breeze gushed past them as they strolled aimlessly alongside the sea. A comfortable silence fell between them; it had now been about 2 weeks since they met each other, they had grown undeniably close to each other, even while they claim that they hate each other.

"Were you joking when you said your parents could control the weather?" Jisung suddenly asked, this particular topic had been on his mind for a few days now, so he decided to shoot his shot now.

"Well yeah, my dad is better at stuff like that you know-" Minho began, but soon was cut off by a cheeky Jisung before he could continue.

"No, I don't know"

Rolling his eyes, he continued
"My dad is better at the mind-stuff, like controlling the weather, calling on sea creatures and shit but my mums is the strongest" Minho said. Jisung observed the other as continued to talk about this mother, he could sense that Minho had great respect for his mother and looked up to her a lot.

"You know, we haven't really talked about your family that much, so how are your parents like," Minho asked, he was curious about the human lifestyle since he never really had any human friends before.

"There isn't anything that interesting, but anyway, my dad is a dentist and my mum is a housewife but she used it ice-skate a lot, it is really cool" Jisung explained, he always thought he had a pretty basic family but seeing Minho's face as he continued describing his family and the normal things they often do together, he felt like he was the most exciting person ever to exist.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Minho asked, growing up he had tons of kids around him, mostly his step-siblings.

"Yes, I have an older sister, she is pregnant right now" Jisung informed, he was so excited about the baby, he had already made a pact with the baby that he was going to be the best uncle ever.

"That's it?" Minho asked astonished, as he halted his footsteps staring wide-eyed at Jisung.

Confused, Jisung stopped walking too, replying to Minho with a doubtful yes.

"Yes...? Why?"

"Well I guess that the norm in your lifestyle, for us merfolk we having about 10-15 siblings is normal" Minho explained as continued walking.

"WOW- that's-that's a lot of tiny people to take care of, I- huh?"

Jisung again stopped his tracks mid-sentence staring at the random light in the sea.

Tapping on Minho's forearm, Jisung points the lights that were coming closer and closer at a steady pace towards them.

Seeing the light Minho grabbed Jisung as pulled him into hiding with force, scaring the shit out of the poor boy.
"Wha-what-?"  Jisung stuttered but soon was cut off by Minho's finger on his lips, telling him to stay quiet.

Even though Minho looked so worried right now and the situation was not nearly anything romantic Jisung found himself blushing at the others close proximity and bold actions.