10|

" you know? this is bullshit" 

"correction, you're bullshit" 

right now, both han and Minho were on the couch with a blanket wrapped around them, with a bowl of popcorn on the elder's lap. They were yet again watching the little mermaid, just because he found it amusing that he was watching the movie besides a real merman, cool right? Minho didn't think so.

"well it's not historically accurate, and honestly borderline offensive, I, a prince will not be compared to that red-headed bitch, plus I can sing better" he stated, the movie was boring him and Jisung looked cute while angry, that was enough reason for him to annoy the latter. "oh yeah sure, yOu cAn sInG bEtTeR" the younger scoffed as he turned off the t.v and turned towards the older, leaning against the hand rest. 

"how. dare. you" Minho said as he hit Jisung with a pillow with each word. chuckling at the latter's childish behavior, Jisung throws his hands in the air as a form of surrender. "sorry sorry, I ask for your forgiveness your great highness" he spoke weirdly, as though he was auditioning for dobby's character. trying his best to hide his smile, Minho sassed "then beg" 

laughing Jisung turned around and slid his head on the elder's lap, with a bright smile that almost melted the older into a fat blob, "forgive me O' your greatness, for I a peasant forgot thy place" he said sarcastically. rolling his eyes, Minho stayed quiet, brushing jisung's soft hair on his lap. 

both of them had gotten quite comfortable with each other, they cuddled, bickered, fought, and again cuddled with each other. They spent most of their time watching T.V shows or going on walks along the beach, where they would talk about their lives, which seemed similar yet opposite at the same time. they shared stories, experiences and had quite a lot of inside jokes, mostly about chan and Felix, they enjoyed bullying them. 

they had grown closer, more then they would like to admit.

"let's go" jisung suddenly sprang up, confusing the shit out of minho. he didn't want to got anywhere, he wanted oo stay home, with jisung's head on his lap, it was just comfortable ok? plus, his hair was so smooth, he liked running his hands through them and watch as the younger slowly slipped into slumber, he like watching the latter, it was amusing, he had met quite a few humans before but none where like his little- uhm, none where like Jisung. "whattttttt, i dontttt wanttt" he began to whine, but was soon cut of by Jisung rudely disturbed his whining by placing both his hand each side of the elder's face and pulling it towards his own.  

he whispered, staring the latter's eyes, bright honey coloured orbs, they looked so good up close, so detailed, one might even play to get lost in them, well jisung did do it for free though.

"you'll love it"