3|

"Minho?"

"Minho?"

"Chan?"

"Jisung?"

"Did you just say your own name" minho called the other out, to which he mumbled back, "I felt left out soo.."

"Minho are you ok? How did you get here? Is-" chan asked, like a worried mother, he was one of the guides from the human world who were aware of merpeople.

He was a warlock to be exact, he had his own little shop by the other street vendors. In eyes of the world he was a bakery owner but would usually help the merman out.

During these trips, Minho and Chan had grown pretty close, so when he heard that minho was grounded again he rushed to find him.

"Chill papi- I'm fine" minho lazily cut him off, and started dusting himself off, getting ready to leave.

"So like your not going to acknowledge me Chan???" Jisung said, high key offended. Jisung having a huge sweet tooth and chan happened to own the best bakery because of this chan and him were acquainted way too many times, turning them into pretty good friends.

"Oh hey jisung- Minho please tell me the truth, did you burn-" chan greeted, soon putting his attention back to the troublemaker.

Minho was mostly known for his dumb and low-key offensive pranks, but also being very much popular between the girls and gays. News of him being ground spread like a wildfire yet the reason was unknown.

Assuming the worst, chan crossed his fingers hoping he was wrong. "I didn't, just had an argument with mum" Minho replied rolling his eyes, can someone have a little trust in him for once?.

"Oh, well your on your own then" chan said, ready to leave. "Jisungie, i will give you cheeseca-"

"Bitch what?" Minho cut him off again in disbelief, to which chan replied as though is was common sense "You got your mum angry, you think I wanna get in between that? No way, your mom hella scary dude"

"So you-"

"Shut the fuck up meanhoe, chan was saying something about cheesecake and me in the same sentence" it was now Minho's turn to be cut off, to which he rolled his eyes and fell back on the couch in disbelief.

"So, as I was saying, Jisung if you babysit this little asshat, I can give you a cheesecake for free everyday, deal?" Chan proposed, knowing he couldn't resist the goodness felix bakes.

"Are you really about sell me-"

"Deal"