Saying goodbye

"Mhm Don't worry darling, he will understand.."
Sugawara said to Asahi while hugging his side. They were standing infront of noya's grave. Noya died a day before his and Asahi's wedding was gonna be. It's been a year since then, Sugawara,Daichi, and Asahi are now together and engaged. Daichi patted Asahi's shoulder "Asa if you don't want to do this you don't have to."

Asahi wiped his eyes and shaked his head. "No,no.. I'll do it." Asahi slowly took off the ring he recently moved to his middle finger,next to the other two rings on his ring finger. He put it on the angels finger that is on Noyas grave.

As soon as he pulled his hand back he bursted out crying and fell to his knees,it felt like something stabbed his heart. Sugawara bent down next to Asahi and hugged him. "Asahi, we need to go home.." Asahi tried to calm down. He looked at the grave and forced a smile "Goodbye Noya,I miss you." He got up and walked to the car with Sugawara and Daichi.

   It's been two days since the ring incident. Asahi walked into the kitchen, Sugawara and Daichi looked at Asahi and smiled at him. Asahi forced a smile and hugged them. "I love you Asahi" Sugawara said. "I love you also Asahi" Daichi said smiling. Asahi forced himself to say "I love you two also" he automatically felt disgusting for saying it. He recently started hating saying he loved Daichi and Sugawara.

Why did Noya have to get murdered by Sugawara and Daichi.

              Word count: 269 words