【Part three】

Summary: both you and Michael meet up and go out for ice cream

Warnings: fluff and cursing

Word count: 701

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

"its late" your mother said as you walked in. "mom its nine o'clock" I mumbled. "still, this house isn't gonna clean itself" she replied laying down on the couch. god I fucking hate her

"c'mon mom you can at least help, I've been out the whole day" I sighed while picking up her empty bottles.

"I'm your mother, do as I say and clean this place up" she hissed. "you sure don't act like it" I said under my breath but unfortunately she heard it.

"I swear to g-" "I'll just clean it" I said cutting her off. she glared at me as she got up and went to her room.

I sat down and put my face in my hands, this was gonna be a long night

-

I woke up and grabbed my phone off the night stand, it was practically part of my morning routine. I opened it to see that I had gotten a text from Constance

Hey, I don't need you to babysit today but Michael won't stop asking me if you'd come over.

A small smile came over my lips as I stood up and went for a shower.

I stood in the shower, thinking about my life and how shitty it was but now I had Michael, I had only known him for three days now but he made me feel happy.

before I had no one but now I had him.

after showering I got out and dressed, I then went downstairs and made some toast and coffee. thankfully my mother was still asleep so I wouldn't have to put up with her bullshit.

once finished, I hastily got up and left. after about ten minutes I reached his house and knocked on the door.

"morning (y/n), you don't have to knock, you can just come in" Constance said with a smile as she took a draw from her cigarette

"okay, thanks" I said smiling at her in return. "he's upstairs" she said walking away. I nodded and made my way up to his room, I opened his door to see him sitting on the edge of his bed playing video games.

His face lit up as he got up and ran towards me, engulfing me in a hug. "(y/n) I'm so happy you came" he said, pulling away to look at me.

"well your grandma said you had been asking for me to come over" I laughed. "well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out and get some ice cream" he asked smiling shyly.

"yeah sure why not" I shrugged walking down stairs with him behind me. "grandma we're going out" Michael called as he opened the door.

"where?" Constance asked, walking into the hall. "he wanted to go out for some ice cream so- okay that's fine" she replied nonchalantly, walking away

I Looked at Michael and he smiled, holding the door open for me. "what a gentleman" I said ruffling his hair. he chuckled then followed after me and we left

"you look like somethings bothering you again"  he said with slight worry. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "its my mom, I honestly hate her guts"

"why?" he asked, tilting his head as we walked down the side walk. "all she does is drink and treat me like shit" I said frowning.

"That's terrible, you don't deserve that" he replied, stopping to look at me. "you know, sometimes I wish I could just run away" I replied, looking up at him.

"Maybe one day we can run away together" he said, grabbing both my hands. "maybe" I replied with a small smile. he pulled me in for a hug and rested his head on my shoulder while rubbing my back

he then pulled away we continued on our way down the street with my hand in his