【Part four】

Summary: after a heated argument with your mother things get out of hand and Michael if there to comfort and help you

Warnings: death, injury detail, angst and fluff

Word count: 1102

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

"I can walk you home if you want" Michael said after we had gotten our ice cream and spent some time together.

"yeah sure, if you want to" I replied with a small smile, I really wasn't looking forward to going home. "y'know if your mom starts being an ass you can come to mine" he said

"yeah thanks, I appreciate that" I replied, so this is what it felt like to have friends. I had this warm happy feeling inside.

"I'm really glad I met you Michael" I said looking up at him, he smiled with a little blush, this boy was so god damn cute "me too"

we continued to talk about random stuff until we eventually reached my house "well this is it" I said stopping with my hands behind my back.

"will I see you tomorrow" he asked "uh I don't know, maybe" I answered, as much as I wanted to say yes I remembered that I was just his babysitter

"Goodbye (y/n)" he said pulling me in for a hug "bye" I replied, resting my head on his chest. I pulled away with a soft sigh and left, heading back inside.

"who was that boy?" My mother asked as I walked inside. "my friend, he's the boy I'm babysitting" I answered.

she furrowed her brows. "that's the boy you're babysitting? does he have special needs or something" she said with a scoff.

I glared at her "shut the fuck up, no, he doesn't" I spat, barging past her, I walked into the living room to see the place was a mess again and littered with bottles despite it just being cleaned yesterday

"who the hell do you think you're talking to!" she yelled. I ignored her and began to pick up all the empty bottles.

"answer me!" she yelled again, grabbing my hand, spinning me around to look at her, I let out a growl, that was it, I couldn't take it anymore.

I smashed the bottle I had in my hand over her head, she let go and fell backwards, looking at me stunned with a gash of blood across her head.

I straddled her stomach and brought the top part of the smashed bottle down on her chest, stabbing her repeatedly, blinded with pure rage.

I eventually came to a stop with blood splattered across my face, she had gone limp and from the looks of it she was dead, tears began to stream down my face and my breathing was labored.

what had I done? what scared me the most was that I felt no regret. I felt relief?

but what was I gonna do, I just killed someone. with shaky hands I stood up and began to pick up the rest of the bottles.

-

after I had cleaned up the rest of the house my nerves were settled, I felt numb, what was I gonna do now?

I Looked at the clock to see that it was ten minutes past midnight, would Michael still be up? I opened the front door and ran as fast as I could towards his house.

once I had gotten there all the lights in the house were out, I grabbed a handful of stones and walked around the house to Michaels window

after I threw the fifth stone he opened his window. "(y/n)?" he asked groggily but his eyes widened when he saw the state I was in, I was disheveled with blood still splattered across me

"I'll be right down" he whisper yelled, closing his window. I walked around the house towards his front door.

when he opened it I immediately collapsed into his arms and began to sob. "shhh it's okay" he said softly, running his hands through my hair.

"lets go inside" he said pulling away. I nodded, wiping my tears away, yet more kept falling. we quietly made our way upstairs and into his room.

"what happened?" he asked, sitting me down on his bed. "I-I-I killed her" I stuttered. "your mom?" he said, brushing my hair out of my face. "y-yeah"

"well from the sounds of it she had it coming" he said standing up. he wasn't shocked or disgusted?

"I'm gonna guess it's your first time killing someone?" he said nonchalantly. I furrowed my brows. "wh-what?"

he sat back down and began to wipe the blood off my face. "what do you mean first time? have you killed people before?" I continued slowly, he looked at me and nodded.

I sat there looking at him in shock, there's no way that he had killed someone. he was so sweet and nice. "yeah" he answered as if it were no big deal.

"what will I do with the body..? since you've done this before.." I asked, slightly confused. "easy, we'll just bury it in your back yard" he replied, wiping the last of the blood off my face.

he then got back up and grabbed a clean top from his drawer and tossed it at me, he took his shorts off and put jeans on then put on a shirt, I felt a little awkward watching him change.

I heled his top up to look at it, it would probably be a little too big on me. I was about to take my top off until I noticed he was looking at me. "turn around"

he blushed and nodded. I quickly changed and once I had finished I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned back around to face me

"what do I do with this?" I asked, holding up the bloody top I had taken off. "we'll bury it with her" he replied grabbing a backpack and put it inside.

"okay now let's go" he said, grabbing my hand.

-

once we reached my house I led him inside and showed him her body. "okay first we'll dig the grave" he said walking towards my back door and into the yard.

We both grabbed a shovel and began to dig, after about half an hour we had finished. we both went back inside to get her body.

"you grab her legs and I'll grab her arms" he said lifting her up, I did as I was told and grabbed her legs.

once outside we tossed her into the hole, I looked down at her with hate, anger and satisfaction. I was finally free.