Part 1

You had successfully snuck in and out of the Cameron's house on many occasions before, and your successes had always come from entering through the front or the back door, but this time you thought, why not be crazy and go for the window. You had seen Rafe's car in the driveway, alongside Topper's, so you knew he was home. You made your way carefully along the roof, past three windows, until you crouched before Rafe's room window.

You slid the window up and duck in, nearly tripping over your feet once they land on the wood floor, and knocking over a few objects that sat near the window. The sound of things clattering to the ground makes you stop.

"What are you doing?"

You turn around slowly, a grin forming on your face. Once you met his gaze a giggle left your lips. A grin forms on his face, as he looks you up and down.

"You do know that we have doors, yeah?"

He throws his phone down onto his bed. The thought had occurred to you to use the door, like a normal person, but where was the fun in that?

"Yeah, I know but where is the fun in that, Rafe?"

You nearly stumble into his bedside table as you try to situate yourself, smoothing the creases in your dress. You had a few drinks before you decided that Rafe Cameron's house was where you wanted to be.

That was usually the case, you often found yourself in his company when you had a few drinks. You had done your fair share of taking care of him all through high school when he would party a little too much, and now it was his turn to pay the favor back. He watches you carefully, smiling slightly when he notices your intoxicated state.

"Are you okay?"

You look at the mess that you had created on the floor, and then back to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't want to go home, and I figured you would be home."

You gesture to the fact that he was indeed home like you had originally thought. You move closer to him, but stop and grab onto one of the posts of the bed, before the urge to fall overwhelmed you. Rafe shakes his head, a subtle laugh leaving his lips. He moves over to you, holding out his hand for you to take, when Topper walks in, knocking on the doorframe to announce his presence. His gaze falls to you, with a raised brow.

"When did you get here?"

The drink in his wavering hand was indication enough of his antics of the night. He stumbles into the room, plopping himself down on the edge of Rafe's bed. He was drunk, worse than you were from the looks of it. It was definitely odd to see Rafe as the only sober one in the room for sure.

"Just now." you snort as if it was obvious to everyone.

Topper looks at you, clear confusion on his face, as he brings the drink to his lips.

"I didn't see you come in," he states, looking at Rafe for some clarification. Rafe scoffs,

"She climbed through the window, just now."

Rafe points towards the open window as if evidence was needed. Topper nods slowly,

"Oh." he pauses "Did you invite her?"

Topper was acting like you weren't standing in front of him. It wasn't like you needed an invite, you did this enough times to know that Rafe didn't mind your unexpected appearances in the middle of the night.

"No."

Rafe chuckles, and Topper grunts in response. As you watch Topper, you notice the sullen look on his face, and the question of why he was here, and with Rafe instead of Sarah crosses your mind.