Part 2

Rafe was always so peaceful when he slept, from the way that his hair sat in a mess atop his head and the loose strands that rested in his face, to the way that he often snored with his mouth wide open. Picture perfect, you thought. You grab your phone from the bedside, careful not to move too much in hopes of not waking him. You slide up the camera, and focus it on him, snapping a few pictures that you would save and potentially use as blackmail later, because why not?

You laugh to yourself as you add the pictures to the album titled 'Rafe's model good looks.' As you stare at the boy, who you confessed your feelings for mere hours ago, you can't help but wonder how you got so lucky. You had spent a whole week worrying over what would happen if you confessed your feelings for him, only to have him tell you in the best possible way that he had the same feelings for you. You were certain that you were going to have to move away and never return if he had told you that he didn't feel the same, but lucky that wasn't the case. Sure moving would have seemed a bit dramatic to some, but it would have been the most logical thing, or so you thought. You lock your phone and place it back on the bedside. Rafe's arm wraps around your waist, pulling you back towards him. You can't help but giggle when he plants a few small kisses on the back of your neck.

"What were you just doing?" he mumbles, his voice raspy.

You had always loved hearing him speak first thing in the morning, so much so that you often made him call you right away to say good morning to you. He never really understood why that was so important to you, but being a good friend he did it without too many questions.

"Nothing." you lie, something that Rafe could always detect.

"Mhmm." He bites at your neck gently, making you laugh and squirm. You grab onto his arm, trying to pry yourself free, but it's no use.

"I'll let you go when you tell me," he says.

You shake your head in objection, "I wasn't doing anything, I swear."

Rafe's hand slides under your shirt, moving to lightly tickle your side. You kick and shriek, but it does you no good.

"Fine!" you laugh, "I was taking a picture of you."

Rafe stops, now resting his hand on your bare skin.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?"

You scoff, turning around so that you face him. His eyes were still closed, but his brows were raised. He pulls you closer to him, and you throw your leg over his hip.

"Now I'm going to need you to delete them because knowing you, they're terrible pictures."

He opens his eyes slowly, gazing at you, a wide grin growing on his lips. He was too cute for his own good, and he knew it. You can't help but smile back.

"I will do no such thing, Rafe. You take hideous pictures of me so it's only fair I have a few of you."

His smile fades, and the look of 'you better do what I tell you' now rests on his face. You raise your brow in challenge, you weren't going to delete them no matter what. He would have to physically fight you. He rolls his eyes but can't seem to stop the smile as it returns.

"I don't have any hideous pictures of you, only slightly unattractive ones."

He winks, and your mouth falls open at his statement. Rafe leans into you and kisses your nose.

"Rude!" you remark. Rafe shrugs, a chuckle leaving his lips.

His hand slides down to your waist and comes to rest on your hip, his thumb toying with the rim of your underwear.