Part 3

You consider yourself to be a pretty patient person, more so than Rafe. In fact, it was one of your strong suits, or so you thought. The past few days, however, really made you question that fact. Three long days without anything other than several interrupted makeout sessions, was all you had gotten, nothing more. You couldn't lie, it was maddening. If you were feeling crazy, you could only imagine how Rafe was feeling.

You had only been able to see him in short dosages, due to both of you being busy with other things, but when you got the chance you tried to make the most out of it, that is until someone or something stopped you. You were becoming unbelievably horny, and there was no hiding it.

You found yourself at the Cameron's front door, not bothering to knock, just entering. Not that you needed an invitation. They had made it known that you were always welcome, so you took advantage of it.

The house is quiet as you enter. You hadn't given Rafe a heads up that you were coming over, mostly because he hadn't answered your calls this morning, but also because you wanted to surprise him.

You were determined to see this through, no matter how difficult it might prove to be. You had slipped into a short and simple form-fitted dress and curled your hair before you set out on your venture.

You walk into the kitchen and see Rafe sitting at the table clearly lost in deep thought. You weren't sure if you should interrupt, the look on his face wasn't exactly welcoming. He had been slightly irritable lately. He hadn't bothered to tell you why, and you couldn't help but feel slightly responsible. He runs his hand through his hair as he looks up at you, his eyes trail your body as you stand there. He bites his bottom lip and exhales deeply.

"Damn, you look gorgeous." He exhales.

A smile creeps onto your lips as you watch his eyes trail your whole body.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."

He wasn't wearing anything crazy, a simple button-up with the sleeves rolled up and jeans, but he still looked pretty damn hot.

"Are you okay?" you ask.

He nods slowly. You raise your brow, not convinced in the slightest with his silent response.

"When did you get here?" he asks, his voice low.

Something was clearly bothering him, but you didn't press him.

"Just now, and I used the door." you wink at him and he smiles.

"Shame, I prefer it when you use my window."

You roll your eyes before glancing around, noticing how empty the house felt. The silence was deafening. It seemed like the Cameron's were never home unless it was at the most inconvenient times like they had been for the last week. Always showing up at the worst time.

"Where is everyone?" you bring your gaze back to him. He leans back slightly in his chair, taking note of your every movement.

"Dunno, it's just me and Wheezie." A subtle smirk rests on his lips, as he shrugs. You take your bottom lip between your teeth, as you slowly approach him. He watches closely.

"Hmm, you got any snacks?" you ask him.

He nods, "Yeah, sit down, I'll get you some."

You smile at him. As he goes to get up, you slide your leg over his lap and bring yourself to straddle him, sinking down onto his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and grin.

"Look, now you have one." you laugh.

Rafe shakes his head, "You're such a fucking dork," he laughs, "besides, you're not a snack, you're a whole damn meal." he winks, a cheesy grin forming on his lips.