Chapter nine:nobody understands me

It was before my mother died and before I was at the asylum, I was in a school nobody talked to me cause of my ears and tail.Everyone mumbled when I was walking to my desk I sat down and looked outside.Three boys walked to me and I looked at them.
"So cat ears why are you here? Where you too freaky to be loved?"one of the boys said and the others started laughing, I growled at them and looked away.They laugh and walked off.
~lunch time~
It was lunch time, I was walking with my backpack until one of the students threw milk on my backpack and everyone laughed at me.I growled at them and ran off to one of tables.Everyone was gone only I was there, I looked at my soaked backpack and the same three boys walk next to me.
"Aww is the poor cat girl sad?"they say laughing and teasing me.I grabbed my backpack and walk off but one of them puts one of his legs on the ground making me trip and I fall.They laughed and I try to stand up but they make me fall again.They couldn't stop laughing but they stopped when a girl walked in and saw them.
"Mr. Ichigo Daniel and the others are bulling again!"she says
"Shit let's get out of here" Daniel says running out of the room with the others.The girl helped me get up and I hold my backpack close to me.
"Oh your backpack is all soaked in milk here let me help you"she says smiling kindly.She washed my backpack and i'm looking at the ground she looks at me.
"Don't worry about them they always bully new kids but I won't bully you, you can trust me"she says smiling
"T-trust you? B-but I don't k-know your name"I say still looking at the ground.
"It's yashy"she says and she gives me my backpack.
"Better leave it to dry"She said and I nodded.