Chapter seven:sweet sweet love

I was hanging out with Ben and LJ until Jeff yells.
"Let's play seven minutes in heaven! And the rules will be a little different this time! This time you'll have to make out with two people!"jeff yells and a small blush appears on my cheeks.We start playing and jeff hands me the hat.
"Pick well~"Jeff says grinning.I put my hand on the hat, I felt something squishy and something else.I pull it out to reveal a candy and a game.Jeff knew who own those stuff and push me, ben and LJ inside the closet.Jeff closes the door locking it.
"Seven minutes!"jeff yells.I gulped a little and looked at ben and LJ.Ben had a small blush on his cheek while LJ snickers,my ears twitch a little and both of them pull me close to them.I blush and they pull me in for a kiss.LJ was the first one to kiss me while ben massages my breasts,I try to hold a moan and I blush a little more.I couldn't hold the moan forever so I let it out into the kiss, LJ smirk.
"Ben its your turn"LJ says pulling me away, ben makes me look at him and he kisses me.I blush more and LJ hands goes to my tights, he slowly starts to rub my tights.Jeff yells.
"Two minutes!"jeff says then they continue rubbing my tights and rubbing my breasts. I moan a little, my tail wraps around my waist and they start to nibble my neck.I flinch a little and blush more.The door swings open and jeff is surprised cause he saw we were already done, we walk out and I walk upstairs.I lay down on my new bed and sighs staring into the celling.
"M-man I didn't know jeff could do that"I say still staring at the celling.
~morning~
I'm downstairs, talking to masky and hoodie and ben sits next to me and LJ covers my eyes.
"Huh!?"I say surprised
"Guess who it is~"LJ says smirking
"Uh let's see a guy I know who's a perverted boy and likes to run my tights am im correct pervert LJ?"I say giggling.LJ uncovers my eyes and kissed my cheek.I blush a little and ben kissed my forehead.
"Cute blush kitten"both of them said chuckling, my cheeks turn red.
"Well if you two start calling me kitten, heh I guess I should call you two the perverted twins"