Chapter four:being a new born killer

LJ and Ben saw me, they stop what they were doing and they chuckle.
"So my cutie got back for me eh?"LJ said winking at me
"LJ stop it"Ben said growling at LJ
"I-it's alright b-ben"I say looking at them.Both of them call slender,slender appears.
"Ahh Miss Valerie, it's nice to meet you in person."slender said.
"Oh um y-yeah you t-too"I say looking at him a little scared.Slender nodded and toke my to his office.
"So Miss Valerie I wanted to know if you are a killer?"slender said facing the window
"A-a killer!?"I say a little surprised
"Yes are you?"said slender looking at me
"W-well when I was little I-i did killed lots of people."i said in a low voice,slender nodded.
"Alright well I'll tell you the rest later go back to your house"slender said sitting on his chair and I nod.I walk out of his office and walk downstairs.I saw a boy with black hair, white skin, a smile on his cheeks and his eyes not blinking, I looked at him kinda freak out but I shake it off and I walk out of the mansion.
~morning~
I'm walking to school, my hair is in two ponytails, I'm wearing a black dress, on the bottom of the dress is red, white high heels and a slight bow on my ponytails.I started to think
Is this real life? Are this monsters real? Am im dreaming?
I kept thinking to myself then I bump in with a guy he has brown hair, grey skin, a blue mask and some black goo coming out from his eyes.
"S-sorry" I say shyly
"It's fine kid"the guy said ruffling my hair.
"H-hey! What was t-that for?!"i said surprised and my cheeks are turning red, he chuckles.
"Come on kid you are soon going to slender's new proxy"he said before walking away. I tilted my head
"New proxy?"I mumble under my breath, I shake it off and walk to my school.
~night~
I'm in my bed playing with my axe electric guitar, I was playing don't you dare forget the sun and I sang along.A smile grew on my lips and I kept singing.I stop when I looked at my clock, it was around 9:45 pm, I putted my guitar away and lay down on my bed.After some few minutes I feel asleep.I was dreaming about Ben and LJ, my dream was a little strange, LJ and Ben were kissing me and being very perverted with me.
~weekend~
I was at the woods playing with my knives, I saw the same guy I bump in on Thursday, i tilted my head so I could see what he was doing. I stand up and walked behind him, I saw he was eating some kidneys, my eyes widen and I toke a step back.
"Uh having fun there?" I ask kinda scared and freak out
"Hmm? Oh yes"he said still eating the kidneys.He hands me one
"Try it"he says blood all over his mouth
I gulped and grab the kidney then I sniff it and toke a bite of it. Sweet bittersweet taste the kidney, I ate the whole kidney and smiled at him.He chuckle and gave me another one, we both ate the kidneys until they run out.
"Heh you sure do like kidneys"he said laughing a bit
"Well they are tasty" I say smiling and he ruffle my hair again.
"My names eyeless Jack but call me EJ for short"he said before leaving.