Break.

It's a normal weekend for us both, this time, we're at a villa because we thought we might need a vacation after all the work we had done this past week. I had late nights all week and you had a full week as well, already being half asleep when I get home. We barely had time for each other and just want some time alone.

It's quite a drive from where we live, so we were staying for about a week. The packing was one thing, because unlike you, I still had to attend meetings and check one or two things, so along with the suitcases, I had my laptop bag. The drive itself wasn't bad at all, it was very comfortable- you kept tracing the tattoos on my arm, what it did as you casually talked about God knows what.

It drove me crazy the whole time, and I'm sure you noticed it, I didn't hide my reaction to it at all- gripping the wheel tighter than normal, clenching my jaw, trying to not be tense; you name it. At one point, it wasn't even the tattoo tracing, it was the nails on my neck and in my hair. You knew that shit made me weak, and you kept doing it even after seeing how tight my grip on the steering wheel was.

The nails in my hair wasn't bad, but the neck? It just reminded me of the last time we did anything, where you basically made me bleed from how much you were scratching my back. The flashbacks hitting me the longer you moved your index finger behind my right ear, up and down the side of my neck. My restraint was wearing very thin because we hadn't fucked all week.

Moving your hand down to my chest, you start to play with my necklace, making my breath hitch and I grip your thigh harshly for a second as a warning to not do that again. You never really tug or play with it, but whenever you did, it wasn't just a little peck- it was fully no movement for you.

Hearing a slight moan under your breath, I glance over to see you admiring me, lust glistening in your eyes. Your hand holding my wrist, tempted to push it further up the dress you were wearing. Smiling, I shift my focus back to the road infront of me, trying to stay as clean-minded as possible. You didn't stop tracing and running your nails across my skin, but somehow I survived it without losing it in the car.

Parking at a restaurant for lunch before we get to the house, I try to relax and stretch my legs. While stretching, I notice that you're still looking at me, almost like you didn't want the kind of food that was sold inside, but me instead. Smiling lightly at you, I encourage you to get out so we can go inside. It took a few minutes, but eventually we were seated at a booth about to order.

As we're talking about our plans for the upcoming week lightly, someone comes up to the table. She compliments my jewelry choice and the outfit I had on- a sage green silk shirt, black pants; nothing crazy. You matched me in a sage green short dress w/ some black sandals. Looking at her like she was crazy, I completely ignored what she had to say. focusing on you, I continue to talk about something else.

This doesn't stop her though, she continues to tap my shoulder, trying to get my attention once again. Sighing, I turn to her, asking her what I can help her with. She smiles and asks me if I can give her my number so she can set up a date with me. Looking at my hand, I ask her if she was that fucking dense to not notice two things, the fact that my partner is infront of me and the ring on my finger.

Laughing lightly, she whispers to find her when I actually want some good pussy in my life, and walks away. You haven't said anything, but all you're doing is smiling, but I knew that smile. It was a "wow, alright" kind of smile. Paying the bill, we headed to the villa. The drive was surprisingly not tense, light conversation being made and you still admiring me drive.

Pulling into the driveway, we get out and unload the things from the car. Settling in, I start to get phone calls again. Opening my laptop, I begin checking my business stuff, sitting down in the couch. On one specific call, you come from behind and start to play in my hair, which was harmless at first.