Touch.

Normally, I don't get upset when people hit on you, but today, it was definitely my last straw. Dressing simple but still very nice, you looked stunning, having me blend in behind you almost like I wasn't there. I tried to keep myself calm and serene with the thought of having dinner with you and talking about our next vacation spot.

Of course, this state of mind doesn't last long as water accidentally spills on my shirt and I have to go to the bathroom to dry my shirt. You offer to come along with me but I don't let you as I didn't want the waiter to think we left, plus, you seemed very comfortable and the spill wasn't much, I wouldn't take very long to dry it up. After reassuring you with a kiss on the cheek, I make my way to the bathroom.

Looking at my self in the mirror, I wonder why I am so worked up over the thought of you being hit on, is it because I feared losing you to someone else, just despised the idea of someone getting a crumb of your attention when it wasn't necessary or was it just my possessiveness showing. Whatever is was, I tried to calm down about it and start to dry my shirt off. Fixing my hair in the mirror and ensuring I look alright, I head back to our table.

I notice you had a visitor and I wasn't sure if it was a colleague or just a random person trying to talk to you, the same thing I just tried calming down about in the restroom. Walking towards the table, I lightly overhear him asking you about your relationship status and I answer for you, sliding into the booth beside you giving you a peck and apologizing for how long I took.

Letting the bastard know he can leave with a chuckle, he tries to give you a chance out by letting you know to find him when you wanted to see a man and for some reason, it angered me. Eating dinner didn't take my mind off of it either, our conversation not making a dent in how I was feeling. While heading towards the car, I pull you into a kiss that leaves us breathless before heading into the car.

While heading home, I just couldn't get the thought of this man wanting you the way I already had you. Pulling into this empty parking lot, telling you to get in the back seat. I just couldn't deal with my thoughts anymore and needed to let them out. After getting situated in the backseat, I start to let off some steam by finger-fucking you. The way you were reacting to my touch slightly calmed down my anger, but it wasn't enough.

I decided to stop my hand movements and ask you a few questions; who's slut are you, who makes you cum and lastly, who do you belong to. Being happy with your answers, I allow you to cum, watching as you shake from pleasure in my arms. Smiling and kissing your head, I let you know that you did well, putting your skirt back on, no need for the underwear.

Heading back to the drivers and passengers seats in the front, we drive home. It was a very tense drive, from you tracing the tattoos on my arm, which left a lingering feeling to my hand slowly making it's way up your thigh, rubbing circles with my thumb, hearing your breath hitch the higher up my hand went and the more pressure I applied.

Pulling into the driveway, I park the car and we get out. We head inside and as soon as the door is closed, I pull you down into a kiss, slowly stripping you down to nothing. Guiding you up to the bedroom, I tell you to lay on the bed and start to touch yourself as I undress myself. Taking my shirt off, I change my mind and ask you to take my pants off.

Crawling towards me, you have your back arched and begin to unbuckle my belt, pulling them down to be able to pull the strap out. Biting your lip lightly, you begin to suck the tip, slowly fitting the rest in your mouth. Feeling the pressure on my clit, a moan leaves my lips, which seems to encourage you. You look up with me with innocent eyes as I watch it go in and out of your mouth, moaning when you deepthroat it.

Putting my hand in your hair, I start to slowly throat fuck you. Throwing my head back, I pick up the pace as curse words leave my mouth, feeling the constant on and off pressure on my cunt. Hearing you choke, I look down to see your teary eyes looking up at me, almost begging for more. Granting your wish, I push your head back down on it and thrust my hips forward at the speed I was going before.

Abruptly pulling out which caused a string of saliva to connect your lips to the strap. Pulling you up by your neck, my tongue enters your open lips, barely fighting yours for dominance. The kiss becomes more heated and I push you, which makes you fall back onto the bed, getting on top of you. Gripping your neck, I put my mouth to your ear and say "You really want me to fuck you huh, you sucked me off like the dirty slut you are, desperate for me to fuck you."

The comment causes a strained moan to leave your mouth as I start to kiss your neck, my hand slowly making it's way to your nipples, playing with them both. Swirling my tongue around them both, I watch as you bite your lip and put your hand in my hair, gripping lightly. After biting and playing with them enough, I kiss my way down to your bikini line. Kissing along it, I hear a slight fuck me please, ignoring it because I want you to beg me for it.

Lifting your right leg above my shoulder, I kiss from your ankle down to the crevice of your thigh, noticing just how much your dripping onto the sheets. Repeating this process to the other leg, I finally hear you ask me to fuck you, but instead, I ignore it, telling you to stay still and take what you're given as whores don't get to choose. Looking you dead in the eyes, I lick a stripe up your clit.

A moan that could've made me deaf was let out and you gripped my hair harshly. Smiling in your warmth, I continue to suck and lick your clit, nibbling the lips, pulling lightly, circling your entrance with my fingers. At this point, I'm sure you've let go on trying to keep your moans in, being as loud as you please, begging me not to stop. Without warning, I push two fingers in, which made you push my head further into you and your back arch off the bed.

While I did enjoy this, I didn't think you we're needy enough. Stopping my actions, I ease up and tease your entrance with the tip. Spitting down to coat it, I put my fingers in your mouth and slide all the way in. You moan around my fingers and put both hands around my arm. Sliding back out and in again just to see the strap get coated again, I take my fingers out of your mouth and put my hand around your neck.

Enjoying seeing how you gripped around the strap, I kept doing it, letting you know that you'd have to beg to be fucked like the slut you are. Being harsher with my thrusts, you struggle to come up with the words I need to hear to completely ruin you. I thrust in harshly one last time, deeper than normal, which elicited a loud "fuck daddy" from you.

Looking you in the eyes, I repeat the action three more times, each time harsher than the first, which made you finally moan for me to ruin you. Doing it once more I ask you if that's what you want and you squeeze the arm around your neck tighter than before. Granting your wish, I thrust in and start to go at a speed I know you'll cum at within a few minutes.

Watching as you squirt on the strap, I let go of your neck and force your legs back, slowing down watching it go in and out as your liquid pours out of you. You're moaning louder than I've ever heard and I make you cum once more in this position. Pulling out, I sit down on the edge of the bed pulling you on top of me, kissing you as you slide down on to the strap. You throw your head back and start to slowly move up and down.

Leaning back, I allow you to fuck yourself on it before I did fuck you up after. Watching as you rode me to your orgasm- grinding on me and trying so hard to mimic the speed I fuck you at. Smiling at your struggle, I pull you down into a hug and thrust up into you at the speed you desire. You seem to want to run away, trying to break free from my grip.

Allowing you to, you sit back up and go up and down harshly, forcing me to feel the pressure way more than before. Moaning slightly, you do this a few times, bringing me close to the edge. Pulling you off me, I throw you onto the bed on your stomach, pushing your back in. Entering you again, I enjoy watching as your wetness drips onto me and the bed, seeing how pink your pussy is from how long we've been fucking.

Thrusting slowly at first, mesmerized by the sight, I speed up, making your skin clap against mine, the harsher I was. Of course between the pressure forcing moans out of both of us and the skin clapping noises, we both cum. After riding it out, I pull out making you clean the strap off and I clean you up with my tongue. Smiling at how fucked out you looked, I gave you one long and passionate kiss, whispering how much of a good slut you were for me and that you'll only ever be my slutty sub.