First Time.

Sitting down in the couch, trying to unwind from the date we just had. I finally was able to set one up for us, a nice little beach date, off the sand on a small deck. It was so nicely done, a table for two with some fairy lights sprinkled around it. I didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, but I found this nice place that did decorations and crossed my fingers.

We had fun, I got to see just how nice your smile and laughs are in person, enjoying every minute of it. Enjoying how much you were staring at me, soaking in my presence, giving me a not-so-innocent look everytime an innuendo was said. I'm happy you enjoyed the food, but I wish I was having you.

You looked so good, it was a casual event, but the outfit was more semi-casual. An orange plunge v-neck shirt w/ some black flared pants and some chunky heels. I matched lightly, wearing a black silk shirt w/ orange koi fish on it, black pants and some platforms. We took some nice photos whilst sitting there, no face no case ver. of course. However, I just wanted to take you out of that outfit.

Back to where we are, I'm sitting with my shirt open, my sports bra showing and with my eyes closed. Last time I checked, you were getting water in the kitchen, putting our leftovers away. I can hear you come closer and sit beside me, drink in hand. Opening my eyes slightly, I mention you coming closer to me with a smile, wanting to feel you on me.

You hesitate at first, but eventually, after we look at each other for about 5-10 minutes smiling back and forth and making light conversation, you finally sit beside me, slightly leaning on my arm, keeping your hands to yourself, almost scared to touch me. To be fair, you've never really seen me like that, the whole time I've been here, my shirt has been on and I've consistently come out clothed after a shower.

Talking about the date, you started to run your hand across my stomach, slightly sending shivers all over body. You tell me how liked the setup and the food, asking me my opinions on it. To be honest the food I wanted was right beside me, touching me making me feel things I've never felt before. Smirking, I whisper into your ear that the only food I'd like and wanted to try but never got a chance to was you.

You gasped and looked up at me, and this was probably the first time we've locked lust filled eyes. I could tell you were dazed, so I took the opportunity to kiss your neck lightly, putting my hand on your waist, pulling you closer to me. You rest your hand on my shoulder, gripping lightly as your breath hitches. Smiling against your neck, I ask if all is okay, to which you respond with a head nod.

Moving away from your neck, I move to be able to be face to face with you again, wanting to kiss you. Putting my hand by your neck, I lightly rub your cheek, going in to kiss you. The kiss is soft but not one we've had before; it had some want behind it. Using my free hand, I start to rub your back lightly, leaving lingering touches.

The kiss begins to get heated as I bite your lip, causing you to gasp allowing my tongue to explore your sweet cave. You start to loosen up a little, putting your hands in my hair. A light tug forces a slight breath out of my mouth, breaking the kiss. Putting our foreheads together, I suggest that we move to the bed.

Getting up, you pull me to the bedroom, slowly laying down on the bed. Starting to makeout again, I pull your shirt over your head, seeing the set you had on for me, completely surprised. Stripping you down to your underwear and stripping down to my undergarments, kissing my way down your stomach, to your thighs, feeling your hands on my back and in my hair as I moved down.

Arriving at my destination, I slide your panties off fully, kissing the inside of your thighs, watching you react to it, hearing your breath hitch and light whimpers escape your now red lips from the amount of bitting you've been doing. Looking you dead in the eyes, I spread your legs, licking a long soft stripe against your clit, causing you to let out a "fuck" under your breath.

Feeling encouraged, I continue to softly eat you out, sucking on your clit, circling your entrance with my fingers and tongue. I was enjoying how your body was reacting, audibly, your moans grew louder and louder, your body slowly unraveling, being unable to stay still. It was a sight to see how much your back was arching off of the bed, your hands gripping the sheets until they were nearly white.

After feeling that you've had enough, I replace my mouth with my hand, making my way up to your face, kissing you so you can taste yourself. Whispering lightly, I ask if I can put a finger in. As you nod your head, I slowly slide one finger in, feeling you grip my hand letting a moan free. Letting you get used to it, I add one more.

Moving my fingers slowly in and out of you, I feel you starting to hold my hand a little tighter, trying to adjust to the new feeling. Your moans are being let out at a steady pace, letting me know you're enjoying it. Once you've adjusted, I start to speed up a little, trying to feel for the spot that'll drive you crazy.

Finding it by hitting it a little too hard, you let out the loudest moan, asking me to hit it again. Repeating the action, you thrashed, letting me know I've found the spot. Hitting it continuously without pause, you started to come closer to the edge, trying to run away from my hand. Holding you in place, I go as fast as my hand allows and you cum in my hand.