-chapter 1-

you guys- this is a joke- pls don't take this seriously

song to listen to while reading this: jesus take the wheel by carrie underwood

y/n's pov
i woke up in my average old room, smelling the air. ah yes the smell of tictacs. my favorite. i threw on some plain old clothes, lulu lemon leggings, ivory ella long sleeve, my old birks with white nike ankle socks. i also decided to put on some light makeup. i did my eyebrows, i like to over line them a little. my mom always tells me that heaven needs to see how beautiful i am. after putting a thick coat of concealer over my plump lips and lots of chunky mascara, i left my house.

on my way to school, i kept thinking about how lonely i've been for the past 5 months. recently, my father left for some girl in america. my mom has been struggling to support us but she manages. i never see her though, with her 48384 jobs, it's a lot to handle.

i finally got to school, sighing as i walked in the front doors. walking to my locker, i run into a wall. i don't remember there being a wall here! looking up, i see a pasty white man with bright blue orbs and medium length blonde hair.

then they wanted to fuck but you have to be married first (according to the bible) and so they got married, then fucked.

the end