Chapter 3

I was trying to get words out of my mouth but I was stricken with shock. There was no way this was real, it did not make any rational sense. It must've been a cosplayer. "Hello?" A soft voice said to me. It was none other than the blue-haired main character of Miraculous Ladybug. I jumped from my place and came back to my senses, apologizing and presenting myself.

The girl then goes back to the cashier and waits for customers to come up. While pretending to look at the goods, I glimpsed at the girl at the cashier, thinking she really does look like Marinette. After some minutes of pretending to buy something to have a better view at this grand bakery, the suspense killed me. I needed to know if it was really her. The parisian hero. The odds were low, yet I was willing to risk it.

I walked up to her and awkwardly asked for her name. She didn't really question why I was asking, thankfully, and replied with Marinette Dupain-Cheng with a big friendly smile on her face.

My heart stopped beating for a second. I felt like the roof was about to collapse over my head. I felt like I was going crazy. That was it, that was all the info I needed to realize what was going on.The next thing I did was run out of the shop in a hurry, searching for something. There was one final thing I needed to see to prove that I was really in their world. The Miraculous world. While I was running through the streets with my head between my hands, I looked up and saw an advertisement banner for the famous fashion model, Adrien Agreste. Yes, the radiant, carefree, dreamy other main character of Miraculous Ladybug.

Later, I noticed someone with a phone walking past me and I asked if I could borrow it just for a minute. The first thing I did after getting her permission was to search up the term

《Miraculous Ladybug》, yet nothing related to this title came up. After returning the phone to the this person, I fixed my gaze at her to thank her, yet what I saw made my feet too weak to keep me standing. The person that lent me her phone was Alya. Marinette's best friend. This is when I understood that this cloud and lightning made me swap worlds, and I was standing in the city of my precious show. I was now part of this series. Everything I've ever dreamed of became reality.