Chapter 4

I began to promenade around happily while trying to sum up in my everything that just happened, but there was one thing I wasn't able to comprehend. Why was there no sign of Ladybug and Chat Noir the whole time I was in Paris? Was it possible that not only have I teleported to a different realm, but I had also time-traveled to a different timeline, to a timeline where Marinette and Adrien didn't receive their miraculouses yet? If so, then why was I brought to that specific time and not any other? It does have its advantages though; if my theory was true, then I'd be able to see the future of this world and prevent certain stuff - I pondered. I had to keep an eye open until the first day of high-school to know if I was correct. 

Meanwhile, my mind flooded with even more questions than it had before. Therefore, I decided to solve the first ones before moving on to the new ones. I tried digging through my mind to find what might've caused this weird explosion of a cloud. The only reasonable explanation I had is that it had to do with Hawk moth. He performed an experiment once before in the first episode of season 4, for he could've done it again. Afterwards, I went back to the park and asked a random person what day it was. They told me it was the first day of October and started ranting about the fact that their school starts tomorrow! I asked which school they go to, and they replied with "Dupont High-school". 

It was perfect! I didn't have to wait for too long until I accomplish my mission and go back home. I focused on the person's features a little and realized I was talking to Nathaniel! I thanked him, asked for his autograph, and found a place to sleep. But of course, there was plenty of time until nighttime fell, so I roamed around and went to all my favorite places in the show, the places I always dreamt to visit! I started off by visiting the bridge where Andre sold his ice-cream. I got a scoop of delicious mint chocolate ice-cream! I also payed a visit to the Eiffel tower, the train station, the news station, and many more. I ended my little trip by going to one of the most common places that show up in the show: the park where Adrien always did his photo shoots. 

This park was also the park I woke up in the proceeding night and slept in. I was in such a rush to leave in the morning that I didn't even notice the beauties of this park and the stunning details in it. While I walked around the park, I noticed Marinette heading my way, and for some reason, I automatically turned around and headed the opposite way. Right before I could walk away, Marinette tapped my shoulder and told me she recognized me from the morning in the bakery. She asked me why I was in such a rush to leave her bakery, but all I could do was mumble nonsense as an answer. She confusedly nodded and left.