This Belongs To You

But something happened, that Maggie did not intend. She didn’t hear a splash, she didn’t feel the water surrounding her, or have to hold her breath. She felt the arms of someone around her. The blindfold covering her eyes was thrown away, and her gaze was filled with the face of the boy. The special boy. She smiled so bright, careful not to make a sound for fear that Hook and the others would hear. Peter quickly flew away from the scene before Hook or anyone else could see him.

Everyone had just assumed that Maggie had been swallowed whole by the terrible beast. Until of course the ticking started again, and Hook spun his ship into panic.
Hook was nearly about to sacrifice Michael to the ticking crock, but suddenly the sound came from the sky and Michael was discarded. Hook saw the shadow of the large beast behind the largest sail. His eyes bulging from his head

“Into the rigging with you!”

Hook ordered his crew and they all climbed up the ropes, and one by one they fell from those ropes like flies. Just as Captain Hook left with his pistols to shoot the damn beast, Peter landed softly on the deck, holding a very much not drowned Maggie in his arms. The children all stared and gasped in shock, a few letting out chuckles of joy which were quickly shut up as Hook turned back to look at them. Hook stalked around them.  Each boy wore a not so convincing innocent grin as Peter and Wendy hid behind the mast. Hook walked over, glaring down at them all. Peter and Wendy rushed behind him while his back was turned.

Maggie was able to hide behind some barrels in time, as Peter hid with his head hung low at the back of the clumps of children. Hook stared once again at the children, who did a good job of keeping Peter hidden as he slowly cut all the boys bound hands with his knife.

As another pirate fell from the mast, Hook followed his body, only to meet eyes with the young mischievous boy, who wore a proud smirk

“So, Peter Pan” Hook sneered “This is all your doing?”

“Aye James Hook” Peter smiled “It’s all my doing”

“Proud and insolent youth” the Captain hissed unsheathing his sword “Prepare to meet thy doom”

“Have at thee!” Peter charged him, swinging first as the two broke out into a wondrous sword fight.

They danced around, both nearly as skilled as the other. The sky turned red as everyone watched in anticipation. The pirates all swung down from their spots, surrounding Peter.

“Leave him!” Hook shouted “He’s mine!”
“Now!” Peter called out.

In the pirate's distraction all the children had slipped away, and all brandished swords with the help of Maggie. They all came running out in a rush, bombarding the pirates, until soon everyone was battling.

Hook and Peter continued to fight one another. At one point even Michael made a chicken out of poor old Mr. Smee. As usual Peter used his advantage of flight, but everything changed when Hook gripped Tink in his greasy hands, and he was lifted into the air by his own twisted happiness.

“It’s Hook! He flies!” Hook roared with laughter as he reached Peter “And he likes it!”

Hook threw Peter back into the sail, but Hook was playing on Peter’s field now. Hook had no control over himself and Peter used it to his advantage, tossing him around like a balloon.

“You wanna fly? Let’s fly” Peter laughed

Peter flew away, laughing and shouting. The children made good work of the pirates down below, even if they were outnumbered, and out aged. Especially Maggie, all those nights, fake fighting with John really started to pay off now.