Jedi Man

Jedi Temple

Elphorna

Saskia followed the knights through the slim opening in the stone ruins. They moved silently and as a team when ren nodded at them to spread out amongst the ruins. They could hear low speaking from the opening ahead of them. They emerged quietly, Kuruk and Ushar standing on the raised platform above them, Ren centering the group, Saskia at his right shoulder.

Saskia smirked under her mask at the men, an old man noticed them first, with wide eyes as he took in the group. A middle aged man, wearing jedi robes who Saskia recognized as Luke Skywalker, the legend. Behind them both was a younger boy, also wearing jedi robes and he inched closer to his master.

"Well Hello there," Ren called out. He waved his hands at the jedi treasures, "Everything here is ours. We're going to take it... but how we take it is up to you. Your call, friends," Ren offered, his voice a threat but sarcastically playful.
Saskia watched the young boy beside his Jedi Master with interest as he gazed from Knight to Knight.

"You're wrong, so wrong," the master stated, "This is a Jedi outpost. Everything in it belongs to the jedi order, which at the moment, means me. I am the last Jedi."

The knights inched closer and Saskia narrowed her eyes under her helmet at the man before them. Something was itching in the back of her head and she couldn't pinpoint what.

"Even if I had no claim to these things, I wouldn't let you take them. I can sense the dark side in you. In all of you. You will leave here with nothing but your lives."

Saskia snorted and Ren turned his head, "All right, let's show this old fool what's what and get what we came for."

Saskia extracted her blade from her back, spinning it in her hand as the younger boy stepped forward, "This is jedi Master Luke Skywalker. He is a legend!" he called out.

"Yeah well, I'm Ren. These are the Knights of Ren," Ren extracted his lightsaber, igniting it, "And we are legendary."

Saskia bent slightly, preparing to strike the old jedi as he ordered his apprentice to protect the older man. "Master, what about you! There's 8 of them!" the kid protested.

"Oh, I'll be just fine," Skywalkers stated, igniting his own blade.

"The very last jedi... and my very first. Almost a shame to see you go. Then again, I suspect we have some serious ideological differences and this ain't that big a galaxy," Ren stated.

"Can we skip to the part where you all run out of here crying?" Skywalker asked

Ren paused, "Knights," he started, "You are released,' he called. The knights all went for the jedi at once, but Ren held a single hand out in front of Saskia, stopping her from pursuing right away. Her helmet turned to him, but he ignored her. She huffed turning to watch, waiting for the moment he would release her.

"Take him! HE's only one man!" Ushar called out trying to strike at Skywalker.

"I am one man, but I am not alone," Skywalker replied, pushing Trudgen and Ap'lek away from him with the force. They flew through the air landing a few feet away. "You're clumsy, untrained. You use the dark side like a hammer. But the light side is like a blade."

Saskia watched at the way the man moved, easily dodging the knight's attacks and sending them further away from him.

"Don't want to let the little one play?" Skywalker taunted Ren, referring to Saskia with a point of his blade.

Saskia glanced to Ren who nodded his head and she smiled under her helmet, moving faster than the others, she slid under Cardo's flying body and swung at the jedi's legs. She took him by surprise and he barely blocked her attack.