The Decision

I'm sorry but this chapter is a bit short and I think it is boring so I'm sorry if it sucks and you dont feel like reading the story after this, but just bear with it and I hope tomorrows chpater will be better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 9

Before I can do any permanent damage to the slag’s face, my arms are pulled behind my back trying to restrain me. I thrash about trying to get out so I can deck that cow standing in front of me. What is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? But I can’t stop.

“Melody! You need to calm down!” I feel Kane’s breath on the back as my neck as his grip tightens on my arms.

“No!” I scream back at him.

“Your majesty! You’re going to have to distract her!” I hear the doctor yell over all of the commotion.

Kane freezes for a second and while he is distracted I try to lunge again but he quickly jumps back to attention. “You want a distraction? Fine then, I’ll give you a distraction!” Kane whirls me around and before I even have time to register what’s going on, Kane crashes his lips to mine.

My anger turns into passion straight away. It’s like a switch just went of inside of me.

I kiss back and crush his body to mine. I moan and Kane catches it. He runs his hands down my back and then cups my bum. He hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waste. I feel a gust of wind and then hear the door shut.

He presses me into our closed bedroom door and I grind against him smirking as I hear him groan into my neck.

I untangle my legs from around his waist and drop onto the floor. Kane tries to kiss me but I turn my cheek away and lightly shove him on his chest.

Kane stumbles back looking dazed and confused. I push him back again so he lands on the edge of the bed. When he realises where he is, he looks up at me with surprise. As he looks me in the eye his eyes widen in shock.

“Melody, your eyes-“I cut him off by pushing him back so he is lying down and climb on top of him. I crash my lips to his and capture his lips in a possessive battle.

“You’re mine.”

****

I catch my breath and blush when thoughts of how I’ve just came back to me in one big rush.

“You’re amazing.” Kane pants out. I look down at him and then feel tears start.

“Apparently so is my mother.” I pull away and look around on the floor for my clothes. They are all ripped up and thrown around the room.

“Melody, please don’t be like that. I will explain everything later. But first we need to go down stairs and talk to my mother and father.” He starts to move; I blush and look away when the sheet moves away from his man parts.

I cough to cover my embarrassment, “So erm, why do we have to talk to your parents?” I ask as I turn away and head into the walk in wardrobe to find some clothes to cover myself.

I feel him walk up behind me and then he wrapped his two muscular arms around me. “Because when you molested my innocent body.” He says with mock seriousness. I turn around and slapped him lightly on the stomach, forgetting all about my nakedness.

“And now you are abusing me!” He gets a look and fake scared and pretends to cower away from me.

“No, come on just tell me.” I try to keep a straight face.