Bakea

The dress that Melody's wears is on the side. 

And I will not be uploading for at least two weeks but I am both happy and sad to say that this story only has for more chapters left and then it is completed :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

I open my eyes when I feel warm large hands rub my hips under Kane’s shirt and run their hands over my baby bump. I look up to see dark hair, dark eyes, a defined jaw, high cheek bones but none of these familiar features register in my brain until I hear that deep husky voice. 

“Open your eyes sweetheart.” 

My eyes shoot open at the sound of Kane’s voice. 

I stare at the man leaning over me, not believing my eyes. It looks exactly like Kane, the same heart stopping smile, the same dark eyes that I can just lose myself in. I don’t move because if I move or even blink I’m afraid he will disappear.

“This is a cruel dream.” I mummer, still staring at Kane.

“Why, my love? Do you not want to see me?” Kane looks confused then hurt.

“You’re not real.” Tears start to fall again.

“I am real, what are you talking about?” Kane lies down next to me, pulling me into his arms. I struggle to get out of his welcoming embrace, because I know soon he will fade away.

“No you left.”

“Melody,” Kane sighs, “We had to go to head out straight away, I am now at the camp, well my body is, and someone is watching over my body while I am here with you, to spend time with you because I couldn’t bear not having a chance to say goodbye to you.”

“So when do you have to leave? You know, have to leave Bakea. We are in Bakea aren’t we?”

“Yeah, and I’ll leave when your body wakes up.” 

“When will I see you again?” I ask dreading the answer. 

“Let’s not talk about that now.” Kane says. I go to say something but he distracts me by kissing me. I instantly forget about grilling Kane for more answers and give into his kiss. “I love seeing you in my shirt… but I love seeing you with nothing on even more.” I smile at his comment and lift up my arms as he takes off my shirt and tosses it blindly behind him.

*****

“I love you. And I love you two.” Kane whispers, speaking to my baby bum and placing a soft kiss on my ever growing bump.

“What do you want to call them?” I ask running my hands through his hair as he rests his head on my bump.

“I don’t know, but if they are girls can I name them?” Kane asks, turning his head but it is still rested on my stomach, to look at me.

“Sure. Why?”

“Because then I would have a close connection with them.” I smile at his response and continue to run my fingers through his hair.

Kane gazes up at me with something in his eyes and I start to feel self conscious then suddenly his eyes widen as he stares at something just below my eyes.

“What?”

“You’re wearing my necklace, that I got you when you where in Bakea.” He whispers and starts to play with the necklace at the necklace, and just his touch makes my pulse quicken.

I lift his hand up from my necklace and put his hand on my cheek. I stare into his eyes for I don’t how long and him looking back into mine.

“I’m really lucky; I don’t how a girl like me got a guy like you.” I say, not taking my eyes off of him.