Chapter 3

Brooke's POV

It's been 2 weeks since One Direction had a dinner with us. Today's the first day for my senior year, my last and final year in high school.

I am excited to be in college but I haven't decided which course should I take.

Medical or Law? But my dad wants me to be an actress. I told him that I am not ready to face the camera. I want to be a normal teenager that could spend her time with privacy.

Whatever I still have 10 months to think this over.

The bell finally rang and it gives me the signal that I need to get to my next subject which is the Arts. I entered the room and I find a place to where I could probably seat properly.
A guy sat next to me and I think he's a new student.

"Hi, I'm Jack Harrison" his blue eyes met mine.

"H-hi I-m Brooke S-skye" I stutered and he laugh.

"I'm a new student here"

"I know"

He really is a cute guy. Tall and those brown quiff hair suits him.

A woman with a short curly hair entered the classrom and she must be a new as well because this is the first time I saw her.

"Good afternoon class" she smiled and she turned around facing the board and she wrote her name. "My name is Veronica Woods and I would be your new teacher in Arts"

"Last year, Mr. Wilson was your teacher in Arts and he told me that I will be teaching you how to act and I am telling you, this is going to be fun" she giggled. I think I'm gonna love her.

After introducing ourselves, it bells and it's time for me to go.

I haven't seen Viola today, I should call her. I dialed her number and she doesn't picking up her phone. I am worried. I texted her and I know she'll receive it.

To: Violalala

Hey, where are you? I haven't seen you this morning until now.

I sent the message and within a minute she replied.

From: Violalala

I am at home. I've got fever, sorry I forgot to inform you.

I didn't replied at her text but I went to the grocery to buy her fruits. While walking, I bumped to a man and the paper bag fell.

"I'm sorry" we said at the same time. When I looked at him, his face is very familar to me.

"Hey Brooke, I am so sorry" it was Jack. He helped me to put all the fruits in the paper bag. "I am sorry too. I wasn't looking at the way" he smiled. "Thank you for helping me" I added. "No worries, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow Brooke" he winked and I felt a heat on my cheeks. He made his way opposite to mine.

My car was broke so I decided to get a cab. After a few minute drive, I paid him amd got off the cab and went over to the front door.

I knock three times and Viola's mom opened the door.

"Hey Mrs. Sanders" I greeted and she smiled.

"Oh Brooke, come on in"

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Viola got fever but she's better now. I told her not to come to school today because you know, her fever might get worse. She's at her room. Just go inside" she said as I made my way near their living room.

I went upstairs to her room and I knocked. "Come in" she shouted and as I opened the door, she was laying on her bed.

"I didn't knew you were coming. You should have told me, you know so I could dress up" she pulled her duvet above her head. I laughed at her.

"You should have told me you are sick" I mocked but in a funny way.

"Here, this is for you. I hope you get better. I miss you" I put the paper bag beside her and she smiled. "Thank you and I miss you too silly"

I told her about the new student, Jack. She was jealous at first and regret that she should attended school. I hope I made her hapoy because I know her. When she's sick, she don't smile. Is it normal? I decided to go home at exactly 5pm.

I am in my room laying on my bed. I don't know what to do. I opened the television and just watch for 2 hours. My phone rang and saw my dad's caller ID. I swiped the answer button.

"Hi sweetie, look I can't go home right now. I am busy" he said and I heard a woman's laugh. "Hey darling, we need to continue now, c'mon"

"Uhm yeah sure" I quickly hang my phone up.

Is my dad having a new relationship?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's already our lunch break and I was sitting across Viola. I felt someone touched my shoulder and I turn around.

"Mind if I join? I really don't know where to seat" he asked nervously.

"Yes you can" I moved my bag on the other side so he could seat beside me. "Hi I'm Viola" she greets. "Hey I am Jack"

"I know, Brooke already told me about y-" I put a muffim in her mouth and I gave her a glare. She laughs "I was just kidding" she said and he laughed.

"Thank you for letting me join you"

"Ah dont worry. She got you" Viola said and I tap the table so i could signal her to 'STOP'

"It's alright" I said nervously

"You could join us everyday if you want" she winked and I was really embarassed, I guess?

Hey, you know you would not be embarassed if you have a feelings for this dude.

What the hell!

My next subject was Art so Jack and I decided to go to our class together while Viola went to her History class. She waved goodbye and mouthed 'See you later babe' and I nodded.

After seating, Ms. Woods entered the classroom with a bunch of papers she's carrying.

She handed us the papers and once I read it, it's a short script.
"I want to know if you all can recite that with face expressions and doing some act" she said "Group yourselves into 2" she added and clapped her hands and start countimg down.

Jack looked at me giving me a signal that we should be the pair and I nodded.

"It'll help you develop your relationship to your classmates and at the same time, your acting skill"

She grab a small box and inside the box is a small pieces of paper. "Once I called your name, you and your partner should go infront and start performing" she instructed.

Couple of students were already done and there's 3 pairs left.

"Okay next is Ms. Skye and partner" my stomach turns as I heard my name called. I had no choice but to perform this shit.

"Don't leave me!" He read his part and he's acting like he's begging.

"No, I have to. You cheated on me Jack!" I forced myseld to cry and I could see that Ms. Woods is focused watching us perform.

After doing our performance, all of our classmates including Ms. Woods clap.

"Wow, you both act like a professional. You two have future on acting" I am proud now. Wow I cannot believe that she liked our performance.

"Great job, you act excellently" he winks.

I blushed and smiled "Thanks, you too"

"Thank you for doing your best class" she smiled "I'll see you in our next meeting. Goodbye everyone" she walked out of the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------
Double update today yey! I hope you liked it. Since it's only 2pm here, I'll try to finish the 4th chapter for you guys.

Please don't forget to like and to comment! It really means much if you do vote and comment.

Thank youuuuuuuu!