The Ascension of the Dragon PART 1

It was late spring and I was in my last academic year, it felt good to be surrounded by good friends and kind people but I felt that something was missing, as much as I knew the problem I refused to accept it, the fact was I was eighteen years old and had never felt the feminine touch before, I know this sounds silly but for me it wasn't at all, all the girls I met in my life ended up disappointing me in some way or another, my father told me something that helps me when I'm down thinking about these things, he said that we are all like little birds trying to climb a long tree, some birds could learn to fly earlier than others, but such birds would end up lonely, and on rainy days there would be no one on top to warm it up, and the bird would freeze to death without reaching the top, the problem is that in my case all the damn birds have already flown far away and I stayed down here alone, my grades are horrific and I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish school, definitely the more I think about it the worse I feel...

The school bell finally rings... I usually walk with my friends, they help me to at least feel accepted by someone, I take my bento and I go out of the room, but soon after everyone leaves the room I remember that I had forgotten from my wallet and cell phone in the classroom, I run as fast as possible back to the classroom and when I get there I come across something new, a girl in the back of the room who was eating alone, she had long black hair and a body that it looked more like a child, it made me question if she was someone my age, but I just ignored that fact and walked into the room, went to my desk and got my things... I only intended at first take everything and leave... meanwhile this young woman seemed alone, her eyes indicated countless sleepless nights and her melancholy affection indicated a painful past... I even wondered what had happened to her, perhaps a love that would never come to come true? who knows... curiosity ended up taking over my body completely and I dared to sit next to her, she obviously looked at me with revulsion and fear, but that expression changed when I explained that I just wanted to meet her for what she had at least one friend in the room, her name was Chibi, we spent a long time talking, she looked tough at first but it didn't take long for her to start showing a much more sweet side, her voice was like a child's who just injected helium or a dolphin who somehow learned to speak English, as strange as her voice was, something about her brought me comfort, as if I didn't feel alone in this strange world, we're all strangers inside, and this kind of thing makes us unique, among so few were like her, who had the courage to show her strange side without hesitation, I couldn't control myself and soon I told her a little of my failures, she laughed at me saying that I was a deadbeat with no future, and I said that she was a pink flat table with a dog toy voice, for anyone without context it would seem almost like a fight, but the more we talked, the more comfortable I felt...

 curiosity ended up taking over my body completely and I dared to sit next to her, she obviously looked at me with revulsion and fear, but that expression changed when I explained that I just wanted to meet her for what she had at least one friend...

The bell rang again and the students started to return to the room, noticing that she seemed to be afraid to talk to people I try to show her to my group of friends, but not everyone seemed to understand the type of person she was. In the end I messed up more than I helped, but with the arrival of the teacher everyone was silent and we went back to class, I couldn't consent to anything else, I just wanted to talk to her again, for some reason she was a kind of port sure, that wasn't love, it was something purer, by being around her I could lower the defenses I used to raise so as not to be judged by society for having a weird personality, her bad and pathetic jokes made me laugh like a happy and carefree child , after what seemed like an eternity, the class ended, the students started to get ready to go back to their homes and I did the same, until I see the young chibi getting ready to go back too, I thought for a moment and decided to go with her. nhala on her way back home, my friends asked if I would come back with them and I denied, after everyone left, I go to chibi and ask her...

"Well... are you going back alone?"

"I think so... it's not like this is something new for me..."

She clearly seemed sorry for the whole situation between her and my friends...

"About earlier with my friends...sorry"

"There's nothing to apologize for, it's okay..."

I stop to think for a moment and take two matching bracelets from my bag...
"Hey, to redeem me, I want to give you something, take it!"

I hand her the bracelet...

"What is this? What is the bracelet for?"

"She is a symbol of our silly friendship!"

"But I just met you your freking simp!"

"I know, but in just one day you convinced me of something, I want to be your best friend forever!"

Her beautiful face then turned a little red and no words could come out of her mouth... all she did was put the bracelet on and go back to her house...

"I've never written a fanfic before but I just wanted to give some way to show appreciation not only to myself but to your entire chibi community, keep up the good work, when you feel down for personal reasons remember we're all sending our positive energies to you, and even if one day you decide to continue your life off the internet your brand will be made in the world, in short, I would like to say THANK YOU CHIBI, WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!"