Part 4

After a long boring court session they released Chibi, tired and still not understanding anything, she sat on the floor and started crying in a place where no one would find her... It was then that from the shadows a Chibi approached, but she it was different, she showed terrible posture, an extremely muscular body, and paler skin than normal for a Chibi and her teeth were yellow. crying, and from the shadows a horrible smell came to chibi's nose, an extremely stinky green Chibi tried to calm the extremely strong chibi...

"Calm down Bizzaro Doki...Calm down..."

"Bizzaro doki sad... Stinky Doki why is everyone afraid of me?"

"People fear what they can't understand..."

Chibi felt bad for a moment and started to approach the two of them...

"Sorry... I don't know what's going on, I was just at my house when someone found out my identity..."

Stinky doki then replied:

"You didn't read the terms of use did you...?"

"Yes, I just accepted everything, I thought it was weird when Buffpup sent me terms of use along with the 3d model but I just accepted it thinking it was no big deal, Please explain to me what's going on!"

Stinky doki sat on the floor and Bizzaro doki did the same.

"Better sit down, this will be a long story, by the Doki religion, an angel, realizing the imperfections of humanity, decided to create a planet that represented its own sacred and perfect image, a giant chibi head that rotates on its own axis, after that, the angel created a star and threw it on any planet, and for some reason, a kind of dog ate the star and turned into what we call a BuffPup, its function is to find individuals who are able to pass the Dokki test where the Chibis should start to shake and should be successful, if they can they will come to live here, this place gathers billions of chibis from various universes, we are sought after because we were judged with the death penalty for not being successful"

Footsteps are heard in the distance and the two Chibis quickly hide...