Part 3

The young woman's body froze...

"What do you mean? Vtuber? That's some kind of weird dog food you eat your weirdo!"

She lied... Because she felt an extreme fear, because if everyone found out her newly created identity everyone in the school would laugh at her, and in the future it would be harder to get things like jobs.

"Do you think you can fool me like that? I saw the background of a naked anime girl on your cell phone and you come calling me a weirdo? Tell the truth, was that really you?"

Not knowing what to do, Chibi accepted what was to come... And she spoke the truth...

"...Yes... That was really me Logan..."

It was at that moment that something strange happened, a flash blinded Chibi and made her unconscious.

"Where am I...? It's cold... My skeleton body won't last long..."

When she opened her eyes she realized two almost impossible things, first, she would have gotten shorter and smellier and also, she was in a kind of prison all made of pink crystal.

"WTF?!?!?!!"

She screamed, and several thoughts ran through her mind, was this all a nightmare...?

"WHERE AM I? HELP!!!!!"

But no one came... At least for the next few hours Chibi was alone... Her body was much shorter and the clothes she was wearing were very strange... She accepted and lay down on the floor and when she tried to sleep two mystical creatures appeared to comfort her, a talking Entei, a Darkrai and Bowser... They hug her body, the young woman would have just accepted that she finally went crazy and was dreaming so she just accepted while having perverted thoughts... (As she always does)

"Chibi 69420, get up, the C.H.I.B.I council summoned you"

She heard that and ran to her cell bars, Darkrai, Entei and Bowser then disappeared and she saw a version of herself, but stronger, older and in a police outfit.

"Who... are you I?"

"Neither this certain girl, I was not ordered to cooperate with you so please obey and put those handcuffs on"

Police Chibi threw handcuffs made of pink metal and without question Chibi put them on...

Chibi had given up trying to understand everything and just accepted her fate... After a lot of walking handcuffed and extremely confused, the policewoman takes Chibi to what looked like a kind of cut, she can't believe her eyes, several different Chibis everywhere , and sitting at a sort of Judge table, was a Chibi Judge...

"69.420, you are here for having committed a serious crime, disclosing your identity to a Non-Chibi, as it is written in article 7 of the terms of use of our usage agreement, all those Chibi must keep their true identities hidden in In order not to discover the existence of our planet Chiberius Dorkizanos, the breaking of such law must be punished with the re-start of the current one. Chibi lives to keep our civilization in secrecy"

She was shocked, not having the slightest idea what was going on, as she looked around, they all looked like her Vtuber model, and that's when she saw her reflection on the floor of that room, she had become her model, so much confusion did she starts to hyperventilate in a frantic fit of anxiety, from the audience a chibi doctor will help her, using a kind of healing magic that comes out of her hands Chibi slowly returned to her normal state, Chibi Policeman just watched and the Chibi Judge looked on with a certain contempt w disgust for Chibi...

"Now that you're fit again... Please explain"

Chibi, without any hope, gives up and just concludes that it should all be a dream..."Heh... It's all true, I told someone my identity..."

Chibi Judge picks up his hammer and speaks...

"With this in front of all of you, I come to announce that Chibi Doki 69420 is guilt-"

Before she could say anything else, someone kicked the door and walked in, it was Chibi Lawyer!"I PROTEST! MY CLIENT CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE A LAWYER, I AM HERE TO FULFILL THAT ROLE, AND AS IT SAYS IN DOKI LAW NUMBER 664, EVERY CHIBI  HAS THE RIGHT TO A LAWYER!"