-I N T R O D U C T I O N-

Name: Kim Y/NStage Name: MoonBirth Date: 10th January 1995Zodiac Sign: ♑ (Capricorn)Age: 29Height: 171 cm (5'6 ft) {tallest in the group}Weight: 45 kg (100 pounds/lbs)Nationality: Korean 🇰🇷Place Of Birth: California, United StatesLanguage(s) {th...

Name: Kim Y/N
Stage Name: Moon
Birth Date: 10th January 1995
Zodiac Sign: ♑ (Capricorn)
Age: 29
Height: 171 cm (5'6 ft) {tallest in the group}
Weight: 45 kg (100 pounds/lbs)
Nationality: Korean 🇰🇷
Place Of Birth: California, United States
Language(s) {that y/n can speak}: English, Korea, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai and Spanish
Position (in the group): Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual, Maknae
Instagram: @moon$hine

--------------------------------------------------------------

FACTS ABOUT MOON

• Moon was born in Los Angeles, California.

Moon was lived in California for 8 years because of her father's job (CEO).

• She is the youngest child in her family.

• She has an older brother.

• She comes from a wealthy family.

• She is the 2nd oldest in the group.

• Her duality is NO joke.

• She likes fluffy and cute things.

• She is a vegetarian as she is allergic to meat but can eat eggs and only likes when it's mixed with pancake/waffle/cake/cookie.

• Her fashion sense is just the same as Jennie, OUT OF THE WORLD.

• She was the first memeber (February, 2010) to join the company and last to be revealed (July, 2016).

•She trained in YGE for a (a little more than) 6 years.

• She has a very close relationship with her members.

• She likes drawing, sketching, painting, photography, videography, editing, home/room decor & a lot more and is very good at it all of it.

• She shifted to Seoul in 2009 and joined YGE in 2010.

• Her childhood best friend and crush is Jungkook. (but she doesn't know that he has a huge crush on her too 😉), they met during trainee days (Is being friends since teenage known as childhood friends?).

• Besides being a k-pop idol, she is a model and was appointed as the Global Brand Ambassador for Rolex, Celine and Chanel Make-up (NOT Chanel fashion) has worked in a k-drama. Her first k-drama was rom-com with Cha Eunwoo in 2017 (and since then they have been shipped even though they are JUST friends) and after seeing her acting skills and visuals even netizens couldn't help but appreciate her and she has already been a part of 3 k-drama series and 5 k-movies(sorry if they don't call it that) in just the span of 5 years while being in BlackPink. She is also the Music Composer, Producer, Songwriter and Choreographer of a lot of songs of not only BP but other groups too.

• She can hit high notes easily as she got four octave vocal range.

• She has a lot of idol friends and her first idol friend was Mina(TWICE).

• She is very flexible and did I tell you that she has aced the course of boxing, karate and taekwondo.

•She knows how to play the piano, guitar (learned it from Rosé in the training years) and violin.

---------------------------------------------------------
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
---------------------------------------------------------