prodigy

Prodigy POV(18 years old)

Everything is crazy right now. My mom and dad Are getting a divorce. My brother Jo Jo is in the hospital. And a girl, I fucked when I was high and drunk, says she's pregnant. Fuck! My life is gonna be tragic. I layed on my bed smoking my hookah, when I heard my mom and dad arguing.it makes me mad to hear them argue about bills, who's doing what, it just ugh.. I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and played blessings by big Sean. I nodded my head to the beat and got the thinking. Is that my baby? She was a hoe..... But she claims that im the only one she fucked.. But you can't trust thots ( that song is by wash ft Chris Brown). I heard my door open to see my mom at the door with red puffy eyes.

Mom- hey baby.... Dinners ready

Me- I'm not hungry mom

Mom- baby you haven't ate nothing in 3 days. You okay. I hope its not about me and you father*sits on bed* we are going to have arguments but we always forgive each other. Things are hard out here now and I'm still stressed about Jo Jo getting shot and it a whole lot. But can you plz come eat.

Me- yea I'll come mom *cracked smile*

Mom- okay come down in 3 mins.

She got up and closed the door behind her. She is right tho. You gotta forgive. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I sat at the table. I looked at the seat were jojo sat. Man how I miss my Lil bro. I grabbed the bowl of salad. We were eating ribs, mashed potatoes, rolls and salad. And I mean it was good. I walked upstairs and took a shower. After that, i layed in the bed And my phone buzzed. It was her. Jazzmine. The one that claims she was pregnant.

Jazzmine- hey umm can you come over.

Me- no its 10 at night

Jazzmine- ight fvck you 2 then

I turned off my phone and went to sleep. Gotta get ready for This interview with MeV studios

*next morning*

my alarm went off so, I sat up and did my daily routine. When I got out the shower, I put on a wife beater, a red bulls jersey, cargo shorts and my low bred 11's. Along with a bulls snapback. I put on my gold chain and walked down stairs to see my mom, dad, and ...JOJO!

I ran over to him and Gave him a big hug.

Me- wassup bro i missed you man.

Jojo- woah prod. It still hurts*laughs* I missed you to man.

Me- they let you out huh?

Jojo- yes. They said I was healing fast and that I was in good shape to go home.

Me- thats good. Umm Ima going to my interview with MeV studio.

Jojo- you got it. Thats good bro. Good luck.

Me- ty and mom I will back in before dinner.

Mom- OK baby love you

Me- love you.too. I love all of y'all* runs to front door.*

I walks out the door heading to the train station. 67 is what I have to ride. As I was walking. All you see is girls. Girls. Girls. Fine ones at that. Some winked at me and some we're giving me mean looks. I was look at their booty, as I bumped into some one. I looked ahead to a girl with long pretty hair. Damn she was beautiful. And thick. She look like she was nice. I looked in her brown m&m colored eyes. Jesus.

??- hello u gonna move or what.* waves hand in front of my face*

Me- your so beautiful

??-*blushing and weird face* umm ty *laughs*