ray

ray

this baby momma shit is crazy man. Im trying to be the best dad I can be, but she keeps driving me away. My daughters name is lyric. She is 3 years old. That bitch of a mother's name is gia. She was all cool back then. Now she yelling at me on how im a bad father and how she is mother and father in this relationship. Bitch, why tf you lying.. why you always lyin? Mmmm omg stop fucking lyin. Then she bringing the child support up and shit. Im not chris brown with his girlfriend.  Me and chris both there for our kids. I swear baby momas yo. So im on the way to get my daughter because its the weekend. Yea yea, I can only see her on weekends.  I hate that. I need her smile and laugh everyday , I love that girl.
I pulled up to gias house and knocked on her door.  It took a few knocks but she opened it.

Gia- look who tf it is.  Come in bitch ass

Ray- dont start gia. Im just here for my daughter.

Gia rolled her eyes. She better stop before they get stuck and ima laugh.  Dumb bitch. I sat on the couch and looked around.  She need to clean up. Aint it embarrassing to let ppl come in ur house and it look like shit exploded on the wall? And it smell like pure sex. Just plain nasty. I need joint custody of her.  Cant have her living in this shit hole. I turned to see little lyric running towards me.

Lyric- hey daddy

Me- hey princess you ready?

Lyric nodded. I grabbed her bag and headed to the door until gia touched me.

Gia- can we talk real quick?

I look at lyric and she nodded.

Me- sure w.e

We walked in the kitchen and sat at the table.

Me- what do u want now?

Gia looked in my eye and started to tear up.ohhh here we go. The "I want us to be together" day. I hate those days.

Gia- ray..... I miss you and I love you with all my heart .. I want you and I  to be together.  For lyrics sake. Plz just leave that bitch of a wife for me come.l on. You kno u want this.*points to her "kitty"

Ray- aye girl stfu. My wife is not a bitch ok so watch your fucking mouth. And first bitch. Im a classic man. I dont fuck with hoes like you anymore... so let me grab my daughter and go.

I got up and grabbed lyrics  hand and walked out then door. i started the car, pulling off fast. i decided to stop by MC Donalds for us .i ordered the food and went to my condo. i stepped in the house to see my wife, za'ria, sitting on the couch watching t.v

Za'ria- hey bae.. awww lyrics here :3

me- yea and i bought us food.

Za'ria- you're the best :D!!

me- lol, lyric go wash up and come back down.

lyric- otay*runs down the hall*

me- gia said the damn speech again.

Za'ria-*laughs* she must haven't learned yet

me- baby dont do anyhing to her.

za'ria- i wont dont worry.

Za'ria pov

yes tf i am gonna do something. this bitch all up on my man, she better back up  or my fist are gonna hit her back to back th. i have a secret tho..... im prego. yea yea ,yay! i always wanted a kid. but now im scared. i mean ray already has a kid on his hands, i dont wanna be like im prego. then he leaves me.. i try not to think like that but the way my mind is set on having this baby in 6 months.. so i think i should tell him.. hope i dont risk it.

me- baby... i have something to say

ray- anything.. wassup?

me- im..... pregnant

he looked shocked then looked down.

me- *starts to cry* see i knew u would be sad.. i should have known.. ill just go.

ray- no no no.. baby dont go im happy, u just hit me by surprise. i cant wait to see him or her. *smiles*

me- really u are?

ray- yea .. i love you

me- i love you 2

i thought he was gonna be mad, i see not always boys are like that..

sorry im veryyyyy slow on my story's right now.. i have school and all this home work is kicking my ass so.. yea ik its short but i will make the others longer.

sorry for any typossss!