roc

This may be surprising or it may not be who knows..

ROC's

I sat the keys down on the counter and sat on the couch exhausted. Oml this shift is kicking my ass. I turned on the TV. Thought about how I am being a man and how I got 2 jobs and a lovely life. As I'm in my thoughts, some one started to nibble on my ear. I bit my lip down and turned to see Andre.

Me- hey babe

Andre- hey how was work?

Me- it okay just ready to get some sleep.

I got up and went in the bathroom. I turned on the shower, and got in. Washing my body with suave men's soap and shampooing my hair with African best. Just enjoying the warm water hitting my body. After about 10 mins I got out and put on my boxer briefs and basketball short . I sat in the bed with Andre. He was all into his phone and shit Like nigga I'm here. I'm all the attention u need. Plus I was horny 2 so umm yes come on.  I tugged on his shirt giving him a sign. He brushed my hand away. Wtf is wrong with him. Usually he would be down with head but IG he just don't care.

Me- Andre

No answer

Me- Andre * gets a Lil louder*

Still no answer

Me- Andre! If u don't fucking answer me!

Andre- what what roc what is so important.

Is this nigga on his period or someshit cuzz he ain't giving me attitude. Tf he thought!

Me- nvm I'm going in the living room and sleep.

Andre- w.e floats ur boat.

Yea let me got to sleep before I get out of character. I took a pillow and walked in the living room couch. I went to get a blanket. I put my iPhone 6s on the charger and laid back on the couch. Fuck him if I can't get any head then IMA just jerk off. I put my hand in my pants and started to jerk off. Those strokes was life so I went faster.oh my lord. When I tell you that felt good I mean it felt good... I came on the couch. Damn why tho.. I got up and cleaned it up. After that I went to sleep satisfied.

*the next night*

I entered the back door of the building. Walking thru the men standing there I went up to my boss, Derrick.

Me- wassup Derrick

Derrick- nm just making this money.. I need you to be a fireman.

Fuckkkkkkk I hate fire man yo. Its always those annoying sirens and shit but I need this money. I went and out on my fireman out for and got ready for my performance.

Andre POV

" yes I'm on my way babe. I love you 2 bye.

Yes yea y'all probably like oh shit well skurttttttt pause. Yes I'm cheating on ROC but with a girl. Hell a nigga need pussy and dick too right? I opened the front door and  went out on the porch. Locking the door I see ROC coming. Damn. I unlocked it , shutting the door and running into the room . I took of my shoes and turned off the light running to the bed . I got under the covers and pretend sleep. I felt ROCS appearance. He turned on the light staring at me.

Roc- I saw u nigga.

Me- oh well umm now I feel dumb asf.

Roc- oh I should.. So were u going*looks at watch*3am?

Me- ummm I was going to the bar the all night bar I needed a drink.

Roc- mhm OK w.e go

I walked down the hall ,out the door. I got in the car heading to my wife's house.

ROC POV

You really think I'm gonna let him go like that . I'm tired of him thinking that I'm just gonna stay in the house and let him go and "drink". I grabbed my keys and went to the car. I'm catch me a Lying nigga.

* in front of some bitches house*

So this nigga just gonna cheat on me? Well let me be a surprise.

I knocked on the door. Waiting on them to  open the door I heard  oh shit.

?- hello ...

Me- Andre why tf is u here with this bitch?

?- oh hell no u better get tf off my property. And who are u?

Me- I'm roc ur husbands ex.

Andre- ex?

Me- oh hoes

gone. Your stuff will be sitting out side* walks off porch*

He really got me fucked up. Lucky I'm bi. Time to go to my side hoes

I'm done.. Its a Lil weak but oh well loll

Sorry for any typos!