01 | remember when we first met?

4

   4.30 PM
september 28th, 2021.

the busy sounds of edm music and people talking were filled around the infamous arcade. yuna, a sophomore who decided to skip school out of boredom went there to relieve some of her stress. plus, she only had two sessions left. at least she decided to show up for the first few.

as she stepped in, she looked around for a few seconds before releasing a sigh of relief. over the past few days, things haven't been really going well for her let's say. she had missing assignments, didn't understand most of the materials of her subjects, and of course her parents were disappointed at her for having low grades.

rather than facing more of her teachers' complaints on her about her missing worksheets, she decided to just get her mind off her problems for a few minutes.

yuna then went over to a claw machine. reaching into her pocket to find her wallet as she grabbed a few coins. honestly, she wasn't good at the certain game, but again she knew it'll get her mind off her problems.

she inserted a coin in as the claw machine beeped. yuna placed a hand on the joystick, her other hand on the buttons.

her gaze was fixed onto the wrapped mystery boxes displayed inside the machine. she carefully moved the joystick to a specific box before pressing a button down. the claw would then move down, it's hinge opening up as it tried to grab the box. yuna held her breath, hoping that it wouldn't drop. it'll be fun winning one of these claw machines for once, won't it?

the claw then lifted the box, yuna's eyes widening in victory. but then ..

it fell. the claw dropped the box.

yuna released an exasperated sigh before groaning in annoyance.
"dang it, always hated these anyways.." she said, mumbling under her breath.

"it isn't that hard, you just have to get the right angle." a voice then said, making yuna turn around towards it.

there she saw a certain blonde walk up to her, she had a cap on. she was slightly shorter yet the blonde also seemed a bit older, making yuna glance to her outfit before realizing that it was the same familiar uniform of her high-school that she knew all too well.

'oh? is she a senior?' she'd ask inside her head, not realizing that she was staring at her.

her tie was loose, two buttons of her vest was unbuttoned. a leather jacket to top off all of it. yuna isn't even going to lie; the blonde was really attractive.

"hey, you there?" the blonde then said, raising an eyebrow at her before her lips curled into a small smirk.

her voice quickly made her snap out of her thoughts. fixing her gaze to meet the blonde's eyes before speaking.

"w-well, you go ahead then if you say that it's easy!" she replied, stuttering slightly. which made her facepalm herself internally for that.

the blonde haired girl just chuckled, folding her arms before walking over to the machine making yuna step aside.