02 | lies of the butterflies.

6

6.45 PM

    yuna hanged on tight onto ryujin who was driving the certain motorbike. not used to speeding, she had her face buried down onto the blonde's back. scared to look up. the wind was blowing strong, for a moment, yuna even thought she could fall off the motorbike in any second. making her hug onto ryujin tighter than before. the blonde noticed this, looking at yuna through the side mirror as she let out a chuckle. now speeding down a bit.

"hey, it's alright. just enjoy the ride m'kay? i won't go that fast anymore if you're scared." ryujin said, leaning her head onto the younger as if trying she was trying to comfort her. though her gaze was still fixed on the road.

she'd feel yuna nod before lifting up her head slowly, making ryujin sit back up.

"it's not so bad now, isn't it? you said it before, the cold air breeze of the night is pretty comforting."

yuna however, was still nervous. of course, not as much as before. but the feeling was still lingering over her. her gaze went over towards the road, looking over at the quite busy street. some people seemed like they were going back from work, some were by the sidewalks buying street-food as their dinner, and more. the air wasn't exactly fresh, the view wasn't either due to some scattered trash on the road from people who littered around. but, she won't even lie. it was peaceful, in a way.

deep down though, she doesn't know if it was because she was with ryujin or if she really was finding her surroundings relaxing.

"yeah .. it's nice.." she'd mumble, slightly spacing out as her gaze explored around. little does she know though, through the reflection of the side mirror, ryujin was glancing at her through times. a small smile plastered on her face as she watched the younger's hair be blown off due to the breeze.

'she's pretty.' ryujin thought, changing her attention back towards the road.

"yuna, we're turning here right?" the blonde then asked, making yuna snap out of her mini daydream.

the younger turned her attention to ryujin before turning towards the road in front of them. "what?- oh- oh uhm yeah- just turn here and go straight, my house is in a few blocks.. just uhm.. drop me off by the back... my parents might see and i'm too lazy to get into an argument with them right now"

ryujin chuckled, "aye aye captain." she'd say as she turned the direction of the motorbike.

after that, the ride turned silent. yuna was admiring the view, not realizing that she had her arms wrapped around ryujin the whole time. ryujin was glad she didn't.