03 | ignorace of the warning signs.

12

12.00 PM

  yuna was daydreaming. staring off onto the window, her gaze was landed on the outside grounds of her school. turning from the benches towards the paths, then towards the sky. her mind however, was out of place. it was spiraling with the no other, shin ryujin. not even bothering to pay attention to the class.

she clicked on the cap of her pen a couple times slowly. before finally, feeling a light hit on the side of her head which snapped her out of her 'ryujin-filled' thoughts.

she turned, noticing a crumpled down piece of paper was thrown at her. making her glance at where it came from.

"shin yuna, what seems to be in your thoughts this fine afternoon?" her friend and classmate, yujin asked in a slight whisper with a grin.

yuna snickered, rolling her eyes. "nothing, not your business anyways" she'd reply as she fixed her position. now beginning to doodle by the corner of her notebook.

"and here i thought you were actually going to pay attention, oh how wrong was i.." yujin mumbled. sitting back on her chair before turning back towards the teacher.

yuna shrugged, giving her a 'i can always pay attention next time' look.

not long after the bells rang. signaling the students that it was now break time. she felt yujin move towards her, dragging her own chair to sit beside the fellow sophomore.

"are you finally going to tell me now?"

"no, it's nothing anyways!" she'd quickly respond. defending herself as she threw her arms up into the air.

"shin yuna.. don't even .. we've known each other since we were kids and you expect me to buy your lies? i'm out of words really. i thought we were friends!" yujin said as she dramatically clutched her heart.

yuna could only sigh, "i'll tell you sooner or later but basically—" suddenly, she was then cut off mid sentence by a knock of the class' door. making both yuna and yujin turn their heads towards the direction.

a student was there, holding a paper bag. he stood by the door as one of his hands were inside his pocket.

most of the other students inside the class noticed the difference on the student's tie, them realizing that he was a senior. and due to this, whispers slowly filled the room.

"he's a senior.. what could he be doing here? i hope none of the students in our class got a problem with them.. the seniors in our school are pretty scary.."

"you don't think theres more drama here do you? oh my gosh.. and i thought i'm kept up with all the things happening in this school"

"he's a senior right? yo dude you have a brother who's a senior, who is he?"
"just read his name tag dumbass! it's choi beomgyu!"