one

"HEY KITKAT  are you making a video list for Santa?" I ask dropping all my stuff  on the ground as I hear her ranting about her older brother and his skateboard making me chuckle. Teddy then throws something at his sister, making me gasp. 'OW.' Katie yells, groaning in annoyance.

"Were you talking smack about me?" He grabs the camera from the stand and I try to take it back but he raises his hand up making Katie and I jump.

"Teddy give it back, you're going to break it." I say still trying to reach it but he just laughs at us. He then shoves my hand away and I glare at him trying to help Katie.

"This camera is like 20 years old." Katie then starts talking about her dad.

"I can't believe you're still making video letters to santa." He teases and I open my mouth to speak.

"And I can't believe that you don't get coal in your stockings." I retorted, trying to grab it stil.

"Oh you really have no clue do you." He starts looking at Katie.

"Teddy I swear If you say another word I-" I yelled, slapping his arm as he gave a look of pity to Kate.

"Know what? What are you talking about. Rox tell me what he's talking about?" Kate asks as Teddy smirks at me looking back at his little sister.

"Nothing! He's just being his jerk self." I mutter under my breath.

"Kate..." He manages to bend down to her level. Looking at me and her as I glared at the boy mouthing 'you better not.'

"There is no..."

"No What?" She asks.

"No chance that he's going to watch the video." He says quickly standing up. I sigh in relief and slap his back gently.

"Ow what was that for?!" I give him a ' Does he really want to know' look and he rolls his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Kate and I ask at the same time as he walks towards the door.

"I got to go meet my friends." Teddy says in an annoyed tone making me scoff.

"Then I'm coming with you." She says smiling. I placed a hand on her shoulder knowing what Teddy was about to say as he laughed sarcastically towards us. "What?"

"I don't think that's such a great idea Kate kat why don't we do something fun?" I suggest giving her an apologetic look.