chapter 9

OMG! i love artic snow foxes! There sooooo adorable!!!!! So this is what i look like in full fox mode... Yes my character is star! XP

**************************************

*??? Pov*

So i was up in the sky until i heard...

"STAR!!!!!! "

uh oh... I wonder what it is. So i decided to go and investigate. I landed on a building near the alley way i heard the yell come from and i see four turtles and a girl and a girl/fox? Well it looks like they got it under control.

I looked again and the one in purple got knocked into a building. I scrunch up my face... 'oooooh thats gotta hurt' i thought.

The blue one slashed at the one in black. But the one in black dodged every attack. Man hes good!

The red one started to turn red with anger...haha look at that! He matches the same color as his mask!

But he ran at the girl and she dodged also but she grabbed his neck and threw him to the ground. 'ouch hes gonna feel that in thw morning' i thought. She took out a blade and started to cut his arm. 'OMG BLOOD?! AHHHH CANT WATCH' ok this girl is definately not in the PG rated. She more like PG13. Does she even know whose watching?! I mean come on man im not old enough for that stuff yet!

"RAPH! " the one in blue yelled.

"AHHHHHH! " the one in red which im guessing is raph screamed.

I looked at the girl that is on the ground and... Well she was a girl... Now shes a full fox? COOL! she lunged at the turtle in black. "stay away from my friends!!!!! " she yelled and clawed at his arms. The other girl ran up and kicked the fox off of the turtle in black and she yelped and they disappeared.

Wow.

The one in blue hushed everyone. "guys...were being watched" he said.

The fox looks up and squints and jumps ontop of the building im on. She jumps on me and pins me to the ground... Er roof.

"who are you?! " she growled.

"woah woah woah! Im sorry! Please dont hurt me!" i said as tears stared come down my cheeks. She loosened her grip and sits down. The other turtles jumped up on the roof were on. "woah... Whos the bird? " the one in red said.

"dude... Hurtful! " i said. "ummm... Well you are a bird" he said. I looked and looked back at them embarrassed. "oh yeah...woops! "

The in blue kneels beside me and asked "ummm... May i ask... Who are you? "

The fox finally got off of me and i stood up. "ok... Well... Ummm... My name is Tora... Im 5 years old... As you can tell im a black hawk with a red tail... But i have the mind of a human... I have powers! Isnt that cool! " i started explaining. "which are? " the one in purple asked. "oh right! I can fly... " "well obviously" the one in red said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. I glared at him then continued "like i was saying... I can fly, i have telekinesis, and also healing tears! "

"healing tears? " the fox asked. I nodded "yep! I can heal any wound! No matter the size! Oh! I also have good vision! "

"well if you dont mind me asking...do you remember how you turned into... A hawk?" the one in purple asked.

"ummm... Lets see...ok so it started like this...i was taken away from my home when i was one years old...i was experiemented on until i was turned into a hawk by the kraang... " everyone gasped. "what... Is there something on my feathers?" i asked while checking. "no no your good! " the one blue said, "continue"
So i did. "well the kraang thought i was useless and set me free... Ive been hiding ever since, until i found you guys" i finished.

I now noticed that the fox has turned back to fox/human. She came up to me and hugged me. "awwwww you poor thing! " she said not letting go.

"...cant... Breathe... Squeezing...too... Hard" i said trying to catch my breath. She let go and chuckled nervously "hehe sorry bout that. "

"ok i told you about me... Now who are you guys?" i asked them. The blue one spoke up first. "my name is leonardo but u can call me leo." the one in blue said... So his name is leo? Got it!

The one in red spoke up next "the names raphael... Call me raph" "or hothead" the girl muttered. I chuckled. "what was that?" raph asked glaring at the girl. "hehe nothing" she laughed nervously. So the one in red is raph or hothead? Got it!

The one in purple spoke up next "hi! My name is donatello but u can call me donnie or don! " so the one in purple is donnie or don? Got it!

Finally the fox spoke up next while wagging her tail. "soooo my name is star!!!!" i laughed alittle. Ok the hyper one is star? Got it!

Star came up to me and picked me up. "can we keep her? Can we keep her?! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can go on like this forever aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee... " "ok ok! We will bring her back to the lair" leo said.

"yay! " star ran off with me in her arms. She stopped and turned back around and headed back towards the guys.

"you dont know where to go do you? " leo asked. "nope" star said. I couldnt help but laugh.

"whats so funny eh? " star said in a weird accent. "you guys are really funny! " i said giggling.

"yay! You hear that guys she says IM funny! Woooohoooo! " star said cheerfully.
"uh... Star? She says WE'RE funny" donnie said.

"oh...right... " she said.

We started heading towards the manhile cover. First donnie jumped down... Then raph... Then me and star "weeeeeeee! " star yelled on her way down. Then leo was last. Then we started heading towards there home.

*midnights pov (short) *

So my brothers and that fox has a new 'pet'. Hmmm this is gonna be interesting. Me amd caitlyn stood up and looked at each other. "lets go back to the lair... We need to train" she nodded and we ran back to shredders lair. They are in for a big surprise...

The war is coming

*************************************

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! So what did you guys think?! Please let me know in the comments!

Oh and also welcome to the book... Drum roll please...

Raph: you know your the only one that can hear it?

Me: not true! The readers can hear it right? Right?!

....

Me: fine! So anyway welcome to the book............... LunaTora!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Im doing this chapter at 1:46 am....so hope you guys like it!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!

FUDGE CAKING MUFFINS!!!!!!!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!

BYE!

~megan

Holy macaroni!!!!! I just noticed...two updates in a day!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

OK! OK! NOW IM GONNA END THIS! BYE!!!!!