chapter 15

Hey so this chapter is mainly gonna be about T.C, leo, and midnight

-midnights pov-

I looked around and the only familiar face there was...was caitlyn.

"Uh...who are you guys?" I asked unsure why im here.

"We're...*sigh*...we're your brothers" the blue one said.

"Uhhhh...no your not...I dont have brothers" I said.

"Well actually you do...you just dont remember us" the purple one said.

I wasnt paying attention, I looked around and eyes landed on a girl with short choppy hair, double pierced ears, black leather jacket with studds, black tank top, blue ripped jeans, and combat boots.

She looked at me and saw me staring at her, I could tell it made her uncomfortable.

Every now and then she would glance at the one in blue then look at the ground.

She was really uncomfortable now. She excused herself and walked out of the...well looks like lab...she walks out of the lab.

I continue to watch her as she left. Shes hiding something...I just know it.

-T.C. pov-

Midnight kept staring at me and it made very uncomfortable. Does he know? No dont be silly he doesnt remember anything. But if he does know...who told him?

Nobody must know the truth.

"Uh...T.C?" I heard leo behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and sure enough it was leo.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Just fine..." I said not facing him.

"Are you sure?" He asked concern.

"Yes...im fine...I just want to be alone right now..." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Oh...ok...well if you need anything...you can just go to me ok?" He said.

I just nodded still not facing him.

I dont want to hurt him...he is the last one I want to hurt.

I turned around and see midnight standing behind me.

"Ahhh" I yelped.

"Whats wrong?" He said glaring at me.

"Uh...n-nothing" I stuttered.

He was still glaring at me. He reached up and grabbed my shoulders. NO! This isnt good!

He froze for a few seconds...he then gave me an evil glare...

"Your not who you say you are...Taylor Covington" I looked at him in shock.

"How do you know my name?!" I asked. Ok this is creepy.

"When I touched you...I saw your past...everything...shredder killed your parents when you 4 years old and now you want your revenge..."

My eyes widen as he continued.

"That scar on your neck...thats where shredder sliced your neck at...you were alone in the streets of new york for awhile now...you would do anything for anyone as long as you get food and shelter out of it...you cant decide if your good or bad...you want to be good but you dont know how...you also still have nightmares about that night when shredder killed your parents...you want revenge for that night...but deep down you know thats not gonna solve anything..." he finished.

While he was talking I didnt realise leo standing behind me. "T.C. is that true?"

I gasped and turned around to see a upset leonardo.

"Leo..." I said as tears streaming down my face.

He looked so hurt...and that was the last thing I wanted to happen...

"Im sorry..." I whispered before running out of the lair.

I could hear leo calling my name, but I kept running.

I finally reached the manhole cover underneath shredders lair. I looked up and started climbing the ladder. I lifted it up just a slight bit and saw that no one was around.

I climbed out and headed inside the building...hmmmm...no foot bots guarding the building...ok?

I got inside and found a mutagen canister. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Well...I know leo wont accept me...so here goes nothing........." I opened the canister.

"To the future...and to my love" I said as the canister touched my lips before I drank it.

Leo came burting through the door...but it was too late.

-leos pov-

I was following T.C through the sewers. I was trying to catch up to her but shes really fast. She stopped underneath the manhole cover of shredders lair. What is she doing here.

I followed her inside the building, but once inside I lost her. I then caught a glimpse of her turning a corner.

I ran to the room that she was in and slammed the doors opened...but it was to late...she had the mutagen inside her...she looked at me and her eyes widen.

She fell to her hands and knees whimpering from the pain. After she stopped she had turned into a turtle like me and my brothers.

Her eyes were closed now and she just layed there. I ran to her with tears in my eyes.

"T.C....*whispers* taylor...this is all my fault" I said as I picked her up bridal style and ran to the lair.

Once I got there star, tora, and caitlyn ran up to me.

"LEO THANK GOODNESS YOUR BACK!!!!" They yelled with scared faces.

"Woah...woah...whats wrong?" I asked.

Caitlyn spoke up "midnight...he..."

"He what?" I asked as I went to the couch and layed down T.C. they followed me and tora and star sat next to her with worried faces. I got up and faced a very sad caitlyn. "Midnight..." she gulped.

"He went after nathaniel..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So what ya think? Ok so im pretty sure the next chapter will be the last one! But dont you worry  there will be a book 2!

BTW credit goes to Aprilxcasey12 for giving me ideas for this chapter! All credit goes to her!

Please tell me what you think so far!

Oh and btw...im kinda nervous cuz theres a tornado watch where my big sister lives...she doesnt live far from me at all! Maybe about 30 minutes...and no one told me! And so I started flippin out cuz my mom knows how much I dont like tornadoes but I like to study them...so my dad calls and tells me cuz hes kinda nervous about me going out tomorrow with my spanish class to bojangles. And he told me about the tornado watch. I started freaking out and I kept yelling "WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME!" And my mom says "I didnt want to worry you over nothing. Its not even gonna come in this direction" and I yelled. "IT WOULDVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW ABOUT THE TORNADO WATCH EVEN IF IT DOESNT FORM! STORMS ARE UNPREDICTABLE! THEY CAN TURN DIRECTIONS IN MATTER OF SECONDS!" And so I kinda freaked out on my mom. Ive been through tornadoes acouple of times...I dont want to go through it again.

Well bye for now my fudge caking muffin friends!

Bye!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!

~megan