Route 1: Blue steel

Millions of aircraft carriers, frigates and fighters were firing their entire arsenal at the Fog Fleet to no effect.

Several officers were speaking from a carrier bridge.

"Enemy in sight! They're neutralizing our attacks!

A man who held the rank of captain looked out at the battle.

"All of humanity's remaining strike force has been assembled for this fight. Even with this not enough- WAAAH!"

Several blasts of energy burst the destroyers and carrier into pieces as they began to exterminate one by one of them.

The Fleet of Fog advanced amidst the burning frigates where smoke covered the entire sky.

Narrator:

"In the beginning of the 21st century, humanity lost most of the land territory due to climate change and other factors."

"In response to this, an enemy of unknown origin, appeared. The Fleet of Fog, and started a blockade on all sea routes and humanity was driven out from the seas."

"Seven years after the last resistance to the Mist, their governments and economy were in ruins."

"Their communication satellites and seabed cables were destroyed, and all communication was intercepted by the enemy

"Their communication satellites and seabed cables were destroyed, and all communication was intercepted by the enemy."

"Every nation and state was effectively isolated. Simply confirming the continued existence of another was nearly impossible."

End POV Narrator.

A submerged submarine sped forward while behind on the surface a Nagara-class cruiser is hunting her.

"AGH! Why did she have to show up now." A dark-haired boy with brown hair pulled back in a ponytail some sort of prismatic glasses was tapping buttons rapidly. "I know Kyouhei."

A black-haired guy was sitting in the center of the room while to his right was a blue-haired girl. "Shizuka. Keep an eye on Nagara's movements."

Several missile launchers in the Nagara's stern opened as several warheads flew out and flew for a few seconds before plummeting into the water.

All struck the surface of the submarine's shield. "Klein Field saturation at 89%, if they keep pushing the field will reach the limit." A floppy-haired, turquoise-eyed girl in blue school attire looked at the screen as three blue digital rings holographic.

On the other side of the redhead was a boy in a robot mask "We don't have enough warheads to take out the cruiser and the Graviton cannon was damaged in the battle with Takao."

A girl with two pigtails was holding a girl while holding a stuffed animal "What's your strategy, Gunzou?"

The mentioned looked at the screen despite the shaking "Running away is a good idea but..." A huge screen showed girl working like crazy in the machine room. "The Graviton machines are reaching the limit. If we go in at maximum speed they will burst."