Route 2: Memory of a Flagship

Yuu was sitting on the edge of his control tower as he opened and closed his right fist. "She's a sub... How the hell did she get two Union Core..." He entered the database without finding anything as they indicated that Yamato was still the Supreme Flagship.

He stood up and jumped from the top landing on his deck. "Hey!" the boy turned around "Ah. Iori, what are you doing on board?"

She smiled as she carried a laptop "You won't mind if I take a look at the battleship systems. After all, you possess the most advanced technology in the Fog."

The boy denied "I won't mind." She set about making scans as he shivered a little trying to contain his laughter.

Iori smirked "Tickles you doesn't it?" He sighed as he saw that she was done with the scan "To be honest, my body itches when I get scanned." He started towards the railing "Make sure you learn everything. Because once it's done I'll never let you scan my systems again."

"Of course." The boy smiled at the response as he hopped onto the dock heading down the beach until he saw Takao.

"Wow... If it isn't the Tsundere?" Takao looked up with a streak from behind him "You..." The red-haired man approached the two as he looked at the reddish-pink swimsuit with a smug smile "You're too simple.... There are other women who could wear them with a better design."

"WHAT DID U SAY?!" Takao stood up as she summoned her three digital rings. "Oh? You think with your processing you'd be able to beat me?" He did the same by summoning his own while smiles "Takao you are so uptight. But... I'd rather not, it would tear this beautiful beach apart." Yuu put away his three holographic rings.

The blue-haired girl did the same "Hmp..." Iona kept her face neutral as she approached the waves while starting to touch the starfish. "Takao... have you ever wondered why you were born?"

She thought it strange and then looked out to sea "We are weapons, abiding by the orders of the Admiralty Code is our duty and reason for being."
The boy lay down on the stretcher next to Takao "But you're here. You wanted to be with Gunzou, what's wrong with that?"

She kept her gaze on the vast ocean "I don't know, I just know that once we wake up we know what we have to do."

"Well, you'll find an answer won't you?" Yuu settled back as he closed his eyes while she just nodded. "I'll take a nap for a while. Wake me up if something happens."

"What?" The bluebell turned his head only to see the boy already asleep "How the hell does he sleep so fast?"

"Mhmm?" He noticed he was floating in that dark void he was in earlier but this time he had a feeling he wasn't alone. "I know you're there do you think I wouldn't notice your presence?"

Yuu looked ahead where a door had appeared out of nowhere. Which made the emeral-eyed boy look strange, he instinctively opened the door only to see inside and tried to hold back tears.

It was the old house where he lived along with Mika and the rest of his siblings in Sanguinem.

"I'm sorry if this has brought back sad memories." A woman was sitting in a chair looking at a book. She was wearing gloves, shoes, and a pure white dress not to mention her long black hair with a white ribbon.

She turned around showing her black eyes but with a soft smile.

"I hope you have an explanation." Yuu sat down on a chair in front of her "Yamato..."

The woman put the book down beside her "I guess, since you already know my name, it saves us time. Yuichiro Hyakuya."

"So... Why does I-401 have your Union Core?" Yuu looked curiously at her waiting for an answer.