chapter 1

Chase's pov:

I was at work very stressed,  I decided to call my gf charli . She's my everything and I love her a lot , she makes me feel better . We started dating  2 years ago , my family doesn't believe in dating so they don't know charli , they always told me when I am ready for marriage I will come and tell them .
I have decided that I should propose to her soon , she had helped me a lot through out everything.  And of course I should show her to my parents like she always ask me what will happen if they meet me , I always try to calm her down and tell her that they are going to love her . Any ways I was just going to call when some one knocks in my door , my assistant walked in and said some one want to meet me . I accept and let he/she to come in , as soon as the person get in my smile got bigger.  It was my charli , I ran to her and hugged her  tight . She hugged me back ofc . We pulled away after a good three mins and we kissed . I told her that I was just about to call her , she smiled at me and said "and whys that ?" . I answered her while smiling I was just stressed and I needed you . She kissed my cheek then she held my hand said "come on I'ma take you  to a place " , I pulled her and said I can not go out now I have work to do , she then said "It will not take that long " , "i am sorry but i really can not , if my dad needed me and I was out -" , "he will freak out , I get it u always say  the same thing even at holidays . " . I looked at her feeling bad and said " I am sorry , I'ma try my best to come tonight   so we can eat dinner together " . She answered and said "today is Friday and it's your family dinner with  Elsa's family you can not come , you have to be there for your brother " . I looked down losing words she just kissed my cheek and said "sorry for making u stress more , I will leave u alone see you later or next week when your free " she started walking to the door then looked back at me and said " I love you so much " and like that she was gone . I decided that I'ma talk to my parents tonight. 

Few hours later I went home , I changed my clothes into a better suit ,I went to Jack's room , he  was getting ready for the family dinner . I went and helped him getting ready,  he smiled and hugged me . He said" I'ma help u one day to get ready for u'r wedding " , I laughed at him and said "Thx " , I looked at him after a min and said "I wanna get married " , he looked at me and said "no way ! Who's the lucky girl ??" , I smiled and said "she's called charli , we have been dating for like... few years " ," oh wow  , let's see u'r parents reaction tonight " , "yea , that is what I am scared of ....... but I really do love her and I'm an adult I can decide anything", "you are right,  come on let's go downstairs now " .

  We went downstairs and Jack's wife  Elsa and her family were here , they all sat down at the dinner table . When they bring the sweets I decided to speak,  I looked at my dad and asked for permission to talk , he ofc allowed me . I started talking " I know u always told I should find the right girl so I can get married,  and I actually found her " , my dad smiled at me and said "who is she ?" , " Charli.... charli d'amelio " , " oh I know her dad we worked together in the past , they are an amazing family so to me u have the permission " . I smiled big , I looked at my mom and she smiled at me and said " bring her tmw so we can meet her " , I was so happy from what I did.  After we finished eating I went to my room quickly and called her :

Chase: hey moon

Charli:hey baby

Chase:guess who wants to meet you ??

Char:.....mmm ..... idk ?

Chase: I talked with my parents and they want to meet you tmw

Char:omg no way !

Chase: yes way , I love u so freaking much

Char:I love u more amor

Chase:good night moon

Char: good night ❤

  I hanged up and went downstairs,  i decided to start looking for proposing rings,  i wanna propose in those three days , I had always wanted to have an amazing and cool wedding ring . And especially charli , if she wants the moon I'ma bring it to her , if she wants my heart I'ma take it out with my two hands and give it her . I love her with my entire heart , any ways I spent my night looking for rings . Elsa's family has just went home , Elsa went to change and I wanted Jack's help with these things , I decided that I'ma make it on this new restaurant that is on the 50 floor ,it's really high so if I took it for that night it will be amazing. I went and changed then drifted off to sleep thinking about how my dreams are coming true one by the other .

Hey guys : do ya'll like the new story ?