Chapter 6

Elsa's pov:

Miss tammy said we are going to place to meet the d'amelios. A place that chase choose ...... I hope it goes great. I do not know how I feel about charli . Any way I was interrupted with my thoughts when miss tammy knocked on the door . She got inside and told me "start getting ready we do not want to be late" . And as that she left . Rude
much

I looked through my closet , I want to wear some thing short today . Just for charli to know I wear those too, I know my parents will not be happy about that but it is just for one night . I wore this:

It is the only dress I have short

It is the only dress I have short . I was putting some make up when Jack got in . He was tired . "Hey jack, are you that tired ?" . "I mean yeah , today was a busy day.." , "we do not have to go if you do not feel great " I said . "No no I have to be with my brother in a night like this " he said while changing his clothes.

We went down stairs and checked that we had everything we want then left . We went in one car and jack was driving using Gps since chase sent a weird location.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   We finally arrived and it was a really high building. Chase told us that we will be having dinner at the highest floor . We got inside the elevator and damn , the last floor is the 55 . It is really high .

   We got there and everything looks great . It was a big restaurant and no one literally no one except us is here . Did he really rented the whole place just for this dinner?? It will cost him thousands of dollars .

    Chase greeted us and took us to a big table that looks for a special people. There was not food yet . Chase said that they should be here any second , we were talking about our day and how it went when chase's eyes light up .

We looked at the door a d hers they are . The famous Charli d'amelio and her family.

   She was wearing this short baby blue dress . Her hair was down and was done with the curlier. She had a natural make up and the perfect body .

Chase went to her and hugged her tight, he then greeted her parents and took them to the table . Charli shook hands with everyone and finally came to me and said in a sweet tone "Hii you must be Elsa !" ,"hey , yea that is me " I said while smiling. " Nice to meet you , maybe we can be friends and get to know each other some time ?" She asked . " yea for sure " . And as that chase called her to come set between him and miss tammy .

Miss tammy said to her "hey sweetheart " , " hi mrs Hudson " charli said . Miss tammy smiled at her and said "you can call me tammy " , charli smiled then got a bag out and gave one for her  and the other to me then said "this is a little gift from me to you ", then she stood up and gave a bag to me then sat down back beside chase . He held her hand and whispered in her ear something that made her blush hard then  kiss his cheek .

We started eating and talking, she went to the bathroom to fix her make up . Chase sat next to his mom and said "what do you think of her ??" , she smile and said " you had chosen an amazing girl son , and now you have my permission to marry her " , he hugged and thanked her .

   Then charli came and he stood up , he held a cup and a spoon then made a sound with then to have everyone's attention then he said " today I brought ya'll here for two reasons ، first so the two families can meet each other , and the next reason because I have a surprise for you my love " he said the last sentence while looking at charli .     

  She looked at him weirdly, he held her hand and walked her to the front of the room , we went after them ,then he asked her. "You ready ?" , she smiled and nodded. he opened the door and their was some decorations that says marry me . Everyone started recording and it was very romantic.

She looked at chase and gasped, he bended down on his knees and took the ring of and said " will you change your present and future by marrying me ? Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be mine forever??" She said while crying "Yes and a million times yes " , she kissed him and he kissed back. they pulled away , and he put the ring on her finger

   They both ended in each others arms crying, when they pulled away they realized that both of their families are recording and taking pictures . They hugged them and wished them a great life together. We went back to our table and ate dessert, they fed were feeding each other. Every one was happy and smiling except me ...

  Why everyone of them was not that happy when Jack's proposed. Why did not he proposed inasmuch romantic way but he proposed in their back yard.

  I deserve some thing romantic like that , I deserve the best . But why is she getting all the perfect things !

I am dying from inside......

   when we were about to leave he asked charli's parents for permission to stay the night with him , they agreed and he was so happy about that . We went home and got inside, he took her to his room . We did not see them until the next day .

   I took the present she brought me and went to our room . I closed the door and sat on bed, i opened the bag and there was coco chanel perfume . I was planning on buying it for a long time .

  I was setting there shocked of what is happening today ! . Jack got inside all happy ,  then I said "why are you that happy ?? Looks like you the one who is getting married or something? ".

He looked at me weirdly then says "what is wrong now huh ",

  "why did you not propose like he did?? Why did you not care about me as he do ?? Why do they love her more than me? Why didn't they feel this happy when you proposed?? Why just why?!!"

  "Can't you be happy for him ??!! He deserves happiness.... we did not do that because we did not meet each other and loved each other as them , he came here and said I wanna marry this girl ! He loves her , we had few months to love each other and you know that so stop complaining about their life!" And as that he left to the dressing room. 

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

The next day we went down stairs to eat breakfast,  guess who made the break fast . Charli and chase ...... what are they trying to do . Then the one who I call my husband said  "Oh god I do not know where should I start , it looks amazing and delicious " . " I hope you like everything " charli said.

  We sat down and start eating, my surprise is that the food is really good , then miss tammy said "wow the pancakes and the fresh toast are perfect , I am sure u made them charli right ??" . "Haha yea i made them but of course chasey helped " she said smiling then  she held chase's hand and kissed it , he blushed and looked down . She giggled and whispered something to him and he  blushed more.

  I went up to my room after breakfast and sat on my phone the whole time . Do not want to stay with them more .