Chapter 3

Chase's pov :

I woke up to the sun light into my eyes, and I feel a weight on my chest .I looked down and saw her , my fiance, my lover .. charli d'amelio or soon charli Hudson.  I kissed her forehead multiple times  until I hear her sleeping sound fades away,  she slowly opened her chocolate eyes . I see her smile  that melts my heart . " good morning moon", "morning my fiance " , I laughed at her respond. " I have to get ready , and I was thinking maybe we could make the breakfast today together " she said , "oh that's an awesome idea , come on put one of my hoodies on then head down stairs I will get the things we need " I said while leaving the bed .

I went down stairs and saw my mom drinking her coffee,  that is  her routine , I went and hugged her . " good morning mom " , "oh morning hun , how are you  today ?" , I sat behind her and said " I am great,  me and char are going to make breakfast today so u just have to relax ". "Oh my God that is really sweet from u and her , thank u hun " . "No problem,  I have to get things done , love u " I said leaving the living room and heading to the kitchen,  I got the eggs and the bacon so I can start making them , I put some butter on the pan then cracked the eggs . I felt two skinny hands around my waist and I can tell it is char , i held her hands ."did u get ready baby??", I hear her low voice "yea I just wore u'r hoody  . " . She backed away and said "I think I will make  strawberry smoothie with banana and honey , then I will make some fresh toast.  And finally the famous pancakes " , " I will finish the eggs and bacon then help you " .

It took us some time to finish the breakfast,  we got the table done and managed everything then we called them down to eat . They got down stairs and got surprised at how much food me made . "Oh god I do not know where should I start , it looks amazing and delicious " jack said . " I hope you like everything " char said. We sat down and start eating,  my mom said "wow the pancakes and the fresh toast are perfect , I am sure u made them charli right ??" . "Haha yea i made them but of course chasey helped " char said as she held my hand and kissed it , I blushed and looked down . She giggled and whispered to me " look who is blushing now " , I blushed more .

After we finished eating we put everything in the dish washer and went to my room , I layed down while talking to one of our costumers.  Char came and cuddled on my side , I put her head on my chest while playing with her silky hair.