Chica(female) x reader(male)lemon

[Y/N's POV]
It's been a good 12 years since I visited the pizzeria and I hope freddy and the gang remember me.Why do I think that well someone got stuffed into a freddy suit and it showed on the newspaper.They sent out an ad for a new night guard from 12 to 6 seems easy.You read on and it says $120 for 5 nights and you call freddy fasbear's pizzeria and said "hi I want to sign up for the night guard" there was a man on the other line and said "okay come over at 11:00 your shift will begin at 12:00"you replied"ok i'll be there at 11:00"you hung up.At least you were getting paid.
Time skip to 11:00 at fasbears
Mr.fasbear was waiting at the dining room "hi there you're the person that wanted to sign up for night guard?"you replied"yes and hi i'm (Y/N)"
Fasbear replied"hi i'm Mr.fasbear the owner"you both shook hands and asked"do I get a uniform" fasbear replied"ah yes your uniform"fasbear left for a second and came back with you uniform"here you go"fasbear said"put that on and there should be a message on the phone for you and bye!"
"Bye"you said you went around the place and found the security office
The message on the phone played
Skip after the message
"THEY CAN MOVE!!!!!"you yelled
You checked the cameras and found only chica missing and you found her at your door but you didn't close it you were paralized by fear chica entered your office and stared you longingly "uh hi" you managed to say"hi i'm chica the chicken"she said after that the 6am bell rung "see you tomorrow!"chica said
Skip to next night
Chica was back at your door you didn't close it chica entered and kissed your cheek.you blushed as she kissed you kissed her back then it went into a full make out
LEMON INCOMING
chica lowered her hand to your crotch and stroked it chica lowered her head and took off your pants and sucked your dick fast you smiled as she sucked and you came in her mouth swallowing some cum she then stroked you and you then said "I love you chica"chica was a little shocked but happy because she said "I love you too" right then the power went out and freddy was at the door staring at you and chica then you heard him say"disgusting!"and he left.
Hope you liked this one This is new to me so be nice and see you in the next part bye!