12

Hinata's POV

"Do you already accept us?"

I was speechless, those words made me freeze it was clouding my. Do I accept them? Can I love them? Can I forget the fact that they are my brother? Can I really Accept them...

I lookes up at their face it was filled with hope, their eyes directly to small figure. my soul feel so tight as if they're sucking them off. I feel so overwhelmed by all the things that happened.

One day, I'm still a normal boy with two crackhead friends. And then after that like a blink of an eye I was put into this housebto have a bonding with my supposed to be step brother. The bonding was quite effective– no, too effective that we are in this situation.

A step brothers that do nothing but flirt with me all the time. but for point I know that they like me...I don't how I can explain how I tjink they like me but the eyes.It was thrilling at first but now that they are really asking me and officially confirming our relationship. It's too much.

It was my fault too. I know they clearly seduced me but like a fool I am. I'm wrapped around their finger. What will the other say- oh I forgot just like kunimi said It's just going to be a secret without anyone but us knowing.

"I- "

Kiyoomi's POV

As the word left our mouth Shoyo went stiff. He was first staring at the floor then look up to us. He's not with us...He's probably thinking how he will reject us... Or maybe just me. He already did it with Kunimi, Tooru, Tetsuro and Tadashi. I'm pretty sure he'll accept koushi but so is the other. I'll always be left alone all because of this damn illnesses of mine..

But with him I feel normal he feel so clean so pure I want to embrace him. I want to feel his warmth. I..I don't want to be left out..

I'm a coward and because I'm afraid of his answer I slowly step back looking directly at his eyes. I silently shed a tear. I'm hopeless..Smiling bitterly I left the room..

"I-"

Daisho's POV

As shoyo went stiff I noticed kiyoomi staring at shoyo well It's not like a sin but I can relate he's beautiful.

Anyways kiyoomi's eyes that had a slight enthusiasm turns dull every second, he's also muttering but I'm too far from him and the others arw too distracted whi sho.

I kept watching that cleanatic (clean+ lunatic) when I saw him took a step back. Ha what a coward. He's always like that. Why does he need to be so hopeless? This is his opportunity to becbecome happy just like how 'normal' people he can touch sho without gloves or spraying that damn alcohol to his face.

I shook my head and turn my attention back to shoyo when he finally left the room when..

"I-"

3rd POV

When Kiyoomi left the room, Daisho returned his attention back to shoyo. When the other kept their eyes to their maybe supposed to be soon boyfriend everything went fast. Their eyes widened, their body froze. They're speechless no one moved nor talked.

"I-"

"yes, pls fuck me with those fat cocks. Step bro" he went on all four bending down showing his small hole invite the 10 brothers (-kiyoomi) to take him now and right there.

(A/n: JUST KIDDING OMG SJSNISISOOSHSHS I'm so smashing my head head rn like that's too much aaaaAAaAAAAaaaaaa- anyways so- )

Before shoyo can finish his word he collapsed and fell down with a loud thud that echoed at the quiet house. Seconds after the 10 brother shouted his name.

"SHOYO!!!!???!!"

Thank you for reading~!