08

Hinata's POV

Kenma playing nintendo beside him is Tadashi watching him play occasionally trying to shush the Enthusiastic Noya who's trying to say some things I didn't even understand. I'm too dazed to understand what's going on.

I just want take a rest why did this happen?

"Shoyo..." Kenma said as he look at me. He looks really pretty with long hair, cat like eyes and fair skin I can't compare

"H-huh?"

"Are you okay? " Tadashi another pretty brother I have green hair cute freckles and he's all tall

"U-Um yeah..Just a bit tired" I laugh a little not to make it awkward but three of them looks at each other and next thing I know

I'm in the middle of Kenma and Noya with Tadashi beside Kenma snuggling. Kenma has his arms wraps around me so is Noya

"Eh...."

"You said you feel tired and I'm actually feeling a little tired too so let's all take a rest! " Noya said while grinning. Pretty again. Damn now that I remember Koushi, Keiji, Tooru and Kunimi are also beautiful and pretty while the rest are handsome.

"O-oh sounds like a plan!.."

How can I sleep like this? How can they be so comfortable when they just met me? But it's warm..I kinda like it..Huh...I think I'm dozing off...Do they really expect to sleep..? But this feels alright....

Nishinoya's POV

Shoyo's breath became slower every minutes passed until he's heavily sleeping. Kenma and I looks at each others and smiles while Tadashi tried to give us that warning look with the eyes. Seriously tadashi doesn't scare us even tho he's the oldest among us three.

I mean he's an innocent bean well...Not that innocent but he's a little more mature than us. Kenma is quiet but when we hang out he's almost the same as me but with less energy.

Talking about kenma he's now caressing shoyo's belly inside his shirt. Shoyo seems to be the heavy sleeper since he's just humming but isn't waking up

I look at his neck and surprisingly i have a good access across his neck until shoulder, due to his oversize shirt.

His skin is pale but a it's a little pink and that just made me think what if it's not pink? But red? Purple?

Oh god! I kissed his shoulder as I positioned my hand to his neck like I'm about to choke him.

This continues until the door open and there stood out oldest brother with Tadashi behind him......

..

...

.....

....
..

..

WTF WHEN DID HE LEAVE? JSJSUSUHSH WERE DEAD IM DEAD IT'S KOUSHII OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IS THAT A FUCKING KNIFE?!?!!!!

kenma And I froze at our spot looking at the door and the smirking Tadashi behind another devil.

He really isn't that innocent.

"I-It's not w-what you think"

"I-"

"Yes?"

"We just um...Observing""

"For what?"

"Science project about human body"

"Don't you have your own or you want me to also observe you?"

Kenma you tried man huhu it's our fate. May Asahi spare and give us merc

"Hmm......"

We all look at shoyo and saw his eyes slowly opening until he's owly looking at each one of us. His big doe eyes look at us, parted lips and shirt that goes down to his shoulder exposing more of his skin.

...

..

..

Awkward

"Did you have a nice rest? " Koushi Immediately became an angel while sweetly smiling to shoyo's direction

"Yes..what is going on..?"

"Well let's go it's dinner time you don't want to sleep with empt stomach, don't you?"

"Mhm."

"Great let's go!"

Koushi took shoyo but not without glaring at us while Tadashi followed them silently snickering.

"Bastard.."

"pfft..Kenma, Tadashi is still upset with you taking his cookies."

"I know, okay?! "

"HAHAHAHHAHA calm down let's go down and join them there is still more time"

"Fine.."

Thank you for reading~!