16

Hinata's POV

Hinata's POV

I'm crazy...Really Crazy.... Those pervs made me who I am today OMFG....why meee??

I was currently in my room watching anime when I felt suddenly hot and shitty damn feeling damn y'all!

Anyways as I'm saying I'm horny..Did I already said that...No?..Okay now you know..

Argggggghhhhhhhhhh all of my lovers are not home and I'm hella in need. I grab my phone and texted someone

((Balls Balls balls))

Tobi: Stoppp!!!

Tsu: C'mon I promise I won't be rough this time

Tobi:🚩🚩🚩

Tsu: Pup open the door pls

Tobi: NO

Tsu: Choose wisely Imma break this door and you or Your gonna open this door nicely and I'll do you nice aswell

Tobi: 🤡🤡🤡

✨sʜᴏ ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Sho: 👁️👄👁️

Tobi: I-

Tsu: WHAT THE F-

Tobi: Kei..Stay there outside don't ever come in you stupid dumbass...Uhh beanpole!!

✨ᴛᴏʙɪ ɪs ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ✨

Tsu: DAAAAMN SHOOOOOO—

Sho: No don't blame you stupid fucks

✨sʜᴏ ɪs ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ✨

Tsu: haha

✨ᴛsᴜ ɪs ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ✨

((ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴏ))

(a/n: should I made a side story for tsukikage? Like the summarization?)

The audacityyyy...ha... I look down and it standing like yo! Why you standing we have no motivation...

I sighs and took it by my hands and palmed myself under my fluffy blanket with the Tv still going on.
I imagined my lovers doing those nasty things I loved the most and it mede me feel more horny. After having my orgasm I didn't think that my butt would feel so empty... I slowly kneeled and took on finger in.
Trust me when I said it's a hard posture like I want to do it with someone!!!

I moaned and added more finger and fucked myself.

•~✿~meanwhile~✿~•

Third POV

Satoori and Keiji just got home from the suit shops, They both have a boba on their hands shaking it like crazy while talking to each others. They noticed that the house was quiet so they thought that Shoyo mist be sleeping and to be sure they took a step upstairs.

Every shake and step they make shoyo was getting more closer to his climax. His hands are both busy pleasuring himself he didn't heard the footsteps nor the voices.

Satoori and decided to stick the straw at their boba the same shoyo cummed and opened the door...

Shoyo panting face is what they saw first then what he was doing while shoyo was looking back at them in need and lust. No embarrassment but just lust. He whines and the two made their way and grab him, kissing him and tluching him everywhere.

"Did you miss us that much?"

"Y-yes~"

"Want us to give your pleasure? "

"Yes pls!!"

"But you need a punishment for doing this alone and not waiting for any of us.."

"N-no..."

"You said that but your body is telling different"

"N-noo I-"

And so their day was full of skin slapping and red marks.

I'll leave the next scene to your imagination hehe Thank You For Reading~!